42: Ending Promise [FINALE]

A/N: Don't play the media yet!💜

Jimin and I were walking down the street of Seoul leaving all our duties and responsibilities to our loved ones and enjoying our last day as a not-married-yet couple, bringing back the moment while we're still teenagers back then.

Today is my last day as a singled-status person, and tomorrow, i'll be marrying the most handsome man in the universe.

In the corner of my eyes, I saw my universe staring deeply at me. Those gazes says his deep love for me that will never be taken away by anyone.

"No matter how many times I mumble these words for you. I love you, I'll never be sick of saying that" he said then suddenly pulled me into a hug in the middle of the crowded and busy place.

"You don't have to say it everytime, Jimin. I know you really love me" I said then hugged him back. He stucked some hair strands behind my ear then kissed my forehead.

"I still can't believe it, i'll going to marry you tomorrow" he said emphasizing the word tomorrow, his tone reveals how excited he is and same goes with me.

We walked holding hands and letting him to take me whenever he want to go. Then a couple of minutes, I stood up turning my head up only to see those colorful heartlocks.

Jimin gave me a look then dragged me right away. We run to see the bunch of locks in front of us.

He rumaged through the locks, even though there are plenty of it, he still managed to find the locks we locked up together three years ago.

He brushed it with his fingertips removing the dirt caused by Seoul's pollution. He looked at me then smiled, I can't see him clearly because i'm tearing up so sudden.

"I told you, Jimin!" I said and ran to his arms again resting my head on his neck. I felt him carressing my hair, I like the way it feels and finally I'll going to feel it forever.

"I also told you, HaeMin and JiSoo means forever" he said then chuckle making me to smile so wide as if it will reach the stars anytime.

We stayed like this, looking up at the same sky, the same place and in same arms. I'm looking forward to our future, imagining him raising our children. Seeing him cooking for us. Sleeping on the same bed, waking up facing each other, hugs and kisses that will last forever and that day will start tomorrow.

"Jagi? Are you ready?" Jimin asked in the middle of sweet scene. I gave him a confusing look but he gave me a smirk.

~

"I almost forgot it! What the actual hell! Jimin! I'm the owner of the most famous clothing brand in South Korea and I doesn't even have any idea what would I wear! It's so frrustrating! The wedding is tom-" Jimin cut me off by placing his fingertips on my lips giving me a reassuring smile that made my frustrations to vanished away like a smoke.

"That's why I brought you here" He said and we both entered the place. And it's Olivia Lauren's another branch in Seoul that provides wedding gowns.

"Hello, Ms. Jin and Mr. Park, how may we help you?" The manager said and they all bowed to me as I did the same.

"I want you to find a most beautiful design of a gown for the most beautiful girl in the entire universe, more than Catriona Gray. A design that Haesoo never saw okay?" Jimin said and all the ladies nodded their heads as they giggled of his sweetness towards me.

I blushed so hard like it was my first time hearing his words even though I've heard that so many times.

We both entered a room and a lady guided me to enter another room again to help me fit the chosen gown. My eyes widen as I saw it. It was very beautiful and it perfectly fits mine.