15: Clumsy Queen

"If it's just a waste of time, please waste it on me" What?!

Haesoo's face went like '😮'.

"No, she will definitely not waste it on you. A useless and bad people don't deserve her" I said then she hit me again.

"I'm sorry for him" she bowed her head then he stood up too, to stop her from apologizing.

"Aniya, you don't have to. It's okay, it's okay. I deserve those words he said to me" Yeah, you really deserve that.

"Aish, stop that. Jimin, don't be rude" She said to me. "But Jeongguk-ah, I'm not ready. I don't even know you completely"

"It's okay, I'll wait. By the way, I gotta go now. @jeon_kookie is my twitter account. In case you want to dm me" He smiled to her.

"Arasseo"

"Thank you to your eomma, bye Haesoo-yah, Bye Jiminie-hyung!" He waved his hand to me. I just ignored him.

"Keep safe, bye" She said smiling at him. Yah! Haesoo, why are you smiling at him?

Haesoo send Jeongguk to the gate then bid goodbyes to each other. She went in.

"Yah! Why are you so rude?" I don't like him.

"Yah!" She said but i'm ignoring her.

"Park Jimin!" I'm still ignoring her.

"Once again, if you're not going to talk to me, leave" she threaten me. I still ignored her.

She put her hands in her waist then her one hand pointed to the door. "LEAVE"

I obeyed her. I don't want to talk to her. Jungkook just came then her attention is already on him. The way she smiled on him, the way she bid goodbye to him made me feel jealous.

I walked outside. I see her in the corner of my eyes watching me leave.

"Park Jimin! Aren't you going to talk to me? Do you want me to kill you!" She said while running to me. I ignored her again. "What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing" I said then walked past her.

"Yah! Park Jimin!" I ignored her again.

"Aish!" She hugged from behind. Aish, Haesoo-yah don't make me feel soft.

"This is so illegal" She said.

"How do you say so?" I asked.

"Talk to me Jimin-oppa! I don't want you to ignore me" Okay, I give up.

"Geurae" (geurae means okay)

"Okay, don't do it again"

"Okay. Go inside your house and sleep"

"Yes oppa! Bye" She waved goodbye to me.

"Bye, see you tomorrow" I said then she smiled. She walked inside their gate then locked it. I watched her until she's gone.

Haesoo's POV

As always, Jimin picked me up. We both entered our rooms and sat. I saw Jungkook talking to Xiaoyou. So, he already got a friend?

Me and Jimin just sat quietly. Why does this two are talking? They didn't even mind us until the class ended.

"Hey, Haesoo-yah!" They both said in unison while picking up their bags ready to go outside.

"Oh, Jungkook-ah, you got already a friend?" I asked.

"No, I already know her" He said. I just nod to him.