42: Ending Promise [FINALE]

Start from the beginning

I think I don't deserve to wear it because it's too beautiful for me.

I looked at my reflection as the lady gave me a flower boquet. I turned around ready to see Jimin.

The door slowly opened revealing myself. I saw Jimin sitting with cross legs leaning on the couch. As soon as he saw me, his eyes widened.

His lips parted and was about to say something but no words came out of his mouth as if he can't speak.

He looked at me as if i'm the only girl in the world.

"Mr. Park, you can take a picture of your future wife" the lady said and Jimin immediately took out his phone and captured a beautiful scene of me.

"Even if I take many pictures of you, your features right now that I see with my naked eye is the most beautiful live picture that I ever captured with my heart" he said and I suddenly teared up.

"Stop it, Jimin!!" I said avoiding his gaze.

"Why not, I love you right?" He said then walked towards me and pulled me into his chest and he hugged me so tight that I can feel his hot breathe brushing through the skin of my neck.

"I love you so much, I love you so much, I love you so much that you can make me tear up with just your simple words. I love you, I really really love you" I said and the tears started to fell hitting my cheeks and his neck.

"Ooops, you should stop crying. Keep it because you will cry harder tomorrow. Keep your tears, keep it" he laughed at me then hugged me tighter.

"I love you" I whispered with shaky voice.

"I love you more than anything" he replied.

Third Person's POV

--♥--
August 10, 2024
Wedding Day
--♥--

Haesoo is sitting on a sofa with her wedding dress holding her boquet of purple flowers looking at her reflection on the mirror. Then suddenly, her mom barged in smiling at her through the mirror.

"My one and only baby will be getting married today" her mom said and suddenly burst out into tears.

"Eomma, uljimayo (don't cry). I might mess my face" Haesoo said with trembling hands and her mom held it.

"I trust you and Jimin and I'm so happy because you will end up with such a great person" she smiled at her.

"Thank you, Eomma" she said then looked at the invitation letters that was left on the table.

"Don't be too nervous, Haesoo" Her mom said caressing her cheeks. "Any minute, they might call you so ready yourself" she said then left.

"Uhm. Ms. Jin, the ceremomy will start in five minutes" the lady said then Haesoo nodded her head.

"Helloooooo" Jungkook walked inside and Haesoo ran to hug him. She's so happy to see him.

"Jungkook! Thank you for visiting me before the ceremony. I love you!" She said and hugged him tighter.

"Ofcourse, you're my bestfriend. It's so sad to think that Jang Xiaoyou should be in my place but she's not here" She suddenly felt down thinking about Xiaoyou and Jungkook is right.

Even if she broke her trust, their friendship together won't be replaced by anyone. But, where is she? Is she dead or alive? She doesn't even know.