Chapter 10

Note: Y/B/F/N = Your Best Friend's Name.

Reader's P.O.V.

   You didn't know Crowley very well but you didn't think anybody, not even the king of Hell, could be this cruell. Not only does he have a demon posses your best friend, but then he has to call you up and tell you about it. You and Y/B/F/N had known each other since first grade but didn't become best friends till seventh. She was the only person who would just listen while you ranted about your parents or the "popular girls" and school and the same went for you. You always had each other's back no matter what situation you were in. That's why you had to get to her. Now.

Dean's P.O.V.

   As soon as you heard what was going on you grabbed the keys and rushed to the impala. You called Sam once you were on the road. If what Y/N had told you was true,  you didn't have a second to waste.

   You look over to the passenger seat and see the Y/N is crying. You don't blame her. If you were her you'd probably be crying too. You don't know how to comfort her though so you pretend that you didn't notice and return your attention to the road.
   Looking at the clock, you see that it is around lunch time. You decide to stop at a little cafe that you find just off the freeway. Y/N didn't talk much and spent most of the time starring at the table.You decide to call Sammy before you head back out on the road. He picks up after three rings.

   "Hello? Dean? Please tell me that everythings okay." You knew that Sam was worried but you didn't think that he was that worried.

   "Sammy, everything's fine. Besides the fact the Y/N's best friend is being possessed as we speak and proabaly tortured." You don't mean for it to come out so pissed but you couldn't help but feeling as if this was all of your fault. Y/N had been begging you to go see Y/B/F/N just a couple weeks ago but you said that you wouldn't be able to. Now she may never get to speak to Y/B/F/N again.

   "I'm sorry but I just want to make sure that our little sister is okay. Can you put her on the phone?" Sam's voice sounds distant like he's imagining all the stuff that could be happening to that poor little girl.

   "Yeah sure. I'll talk to you later." You walk back over to where Y/N is sitting and hand her the phone. "It's Sam. He just wants to check up on you."

   "Thanks." She says, taking the phone and walking away to talk in private. She comes back 10 minutes later with tears rolling down and hands you the phone. Sam already hung up.

   You pay the bill and walk back out to the impala. You listen to her purr as you start Baby up and head out onto the freeway.