Chapter 19

Hey lovlies!! Thank you to everyone who has read my story! I've been thinking and would like some feed back. I was thinking about making this permanently told from Reader's P.O.V. with a few exceptions every now and then. Please let me know what you think of this idea. Thanks again! ~bparmer1513

Reader's P.O.V.

   Yesterday had probably been one of the craziest days ever. Between Will waking up and catchng up, and learning that Crowley was behind Castiel's disappearence, it was alot.

   You wake up in the middle of the night, Sam and Dean are sound asleep. You look you your left and see that were Will was lying when you went to sleep, was an empty bed now. You look out  the window and see a figure just outside your door with strangely familiar blonde hair. Quietly, you get up and open the front door, quietly closing it behind you. Will nearly jumps out of his skin when he see's you.

   "What are you doing up?" You look at him bandages and see that the wounds underneath haven't bled since the last bandage change.

   "I needed some fresh air. I didn't want to wake you." He looks embarassed, like you cought him doing something that he shouldn't be doing.

   "You didn't. I was just worried. Were you thinking about leaving? I mean I can understand if you were. With your mom and everything..." You trail off at the look on his face.

   "My mom died in a car crash alittle after we moved. I had to move in with my grandparents a couple hours away." He looks down at his feet.

   "Will, I'm so sorry. I didn't know." You feel like an idiot now. You move untill you are standing right in front of him and wrap your arms around him, embracing him in a hug. Both of you were orphans now.

   "There was no way you could have. I don't want to go back to my grandparents, Y/N. That's an awefull thing to say, but I can't go back. They blame me for what happened to my mom. I was a car accident. I was in the car with her. I walked away with a broken arm and a few bruised ribs, but my mom..." You see a tear escape his eyes before wipping it away with the back of his hand.

   "Hey. That's not your fault. That was just some freak thing. Believe me, if anybody know's how you feel, it's me. I was supposed to die that day with my parents. Because I didn't, everybody that I care about, you and Y/B/F/N included, seem to be under attack." Will grabs your hands and rubs then between his. You didn't realize how cold it was. Christmas was only a few months ago. Your parents were still alive. So many things had changed since then.

   Suddenly Will looks at his watch. "It's midnight. Happy Birthday." You smile at him, and he gives you that lopsided smirk that you can't help but love. "Make a wish."

   "What more could I wish for? You're here." He laughs at that but says nothing. Suddenly Will starts to walk off, still holding your hand, pulling you behind him. You walk a few feet before stopping across the street and sit down on a bench.

   "Y/N..." Suddenlt his eyes look sad and you can't help but wonder what he's thinking about. "I know I don't belong here, with you and your brothers, but, even if it was just for a month or so, until I figured out somewhere else to go, do you think I could stay? I mean I would train and everything. I know it's alot to ask and you would have to talk it over with your brothers but..." It takes you a mibnute to process what he's saying.

   "Are you kidding me? Of course you can stay!" You throw your arms around his neck, both of you laughing. Just then the door to your motel room flies open to reveal a worried Dean.

   "What's going on out here?" He asks, walking across the street to the bench where you sit with Will.

   "Just celebrating her birthday. We didn't want to wake you. It's kind of a tradition." You laugh at Will half terrified face. He's right though. For every birthday you could remember spending together, you would always wake up at midnight and find him awake to give you some special present.