Everything that Glitters 👄 💅

She had left me starving and tied up for a week . I just sat there wondering what I had ever done to deserve this ? I had always treated all women with respect.

" Ughhh ! You need a bath you stink . " She walked in and untied my feet and mouth .

" Help ! Somebody help me ! You crazy bitch  " I tried to scream but , my throat was so dry it was barely volume in my voice .

" Don't bother , nobody is going to hear you . We're miles away from town . You'll do things my way or my guards way , pick wisely .  Trust me I'm the nicest person in this house , right now  . " She laughed at her own comment .

" Misses Chairman let me go . Please ! I won't tell anyone I promise.  "

I was begging her now . I didn't know what this lady could possibly want with me . At this point I just wanted to move on and not talk about it .

"Oh ! Trust me I know you wont be telling anyone .  It's simple really , If  you want to survive just cooperate . If not one of my guards will blow your head off . There are cameras in every room and locks on everything window from the inside out . You are to obey my every command . Make me feel like a queen and you shouldn't have any problems . Like I said it's simple . "

Before she could finish talking , two guys walked in behind her with all black on . They both were big dudes , with no expression on their faces . So I knew they meant business . They looked like stone cold murders . Standing on both sides of me they each started  grabbing one of my arms and , yanked me off the ground . I tried to fight them off but I was weak from not eating and my hands were still tied behind me . 

" Let me go you bastards

" Let me go you bastards.  Let me go before I kill you . " I was frustrated , and using all the energy I had in me .

" Fuck you.  Fuck all of you . "

" Chill out little man . It's just a bath . " They both started laughing . I should of known they'd be airheads . Classic cliche .  I was humiliated . Two grown ass men carrying me and shit . This wasn't right .

" Oh Marcus , you have such a dirty mouth I'll have to clean it too , you filthy filthy boy . " Misses Chairman was trailing right behind us enjoying all her power .

" Yeah he might need some breath mints as well . " The white body builder guard said .

When we arrived to her bathroom she began to run the water . I was actually ready to shower myself because I hated being funky . I was hungry and weak though .

" Okay strip him ! " She stood in front of all three of us and , watched as her male guards stripped my body . I wanted to cry but I held back the tears . She knew exactly what she was doing . Completely naked with my dick out in front of all of them . The men finally backed away and I walked towards her . I felt defeated at that point . Also being a man with ego , I needed to let her know I wasn't that easy to scare .