A Pimp Ways

They drove in silence

They drove in silence . Queen sat thinking about what all just happened . She wanted to scream . She wanted to call Tyler , hell somebody up to save her . Ross had no idea the type of connections she had now . She wanted him dead but , that wasn't her style . If she told Tyler everything about Ross , he'd already be a dead man .

" Hurry the fuck up and get in HERE. "

Ross was showing off infront of everybody . He always had traffic running in and out the place . It was a real life trap house .

" Damn what she do this time ? "

One of the girls blurted out . They all stood in the kitchen snacking on junk . Most had nappy weaves but some kept themselves up to par . Especially being prostitutes.

Queen walked slowly behind him dreading to go inside . She could easily just turn back the other way . That would only start up a whole heap of drama .

" Oh you aint know ? That stuck up bitch been gone for almost a month . "

Sue chimed in frowning up her nose . She was heated and envious . Queen didn't want to be here. She sure wasn't wanted . Sue thought Queen was selfish in her eyes . She had everything she could possibly think of and , still not be happy . Sue felt like she deserved Ross for herself .

" Damn his ass gone be mad . He already yelling . I'll catch up with yall later, I aint made no money for him today . "

Cherry rushed away from the island full of food . She did not want no ass beating today . She was about to go walk the streets and get out of there .

" Hahaha alright girl go down Broadway & 4th I heard some ballaz in town . "

Sue always knew where the money was at . All the big events and parties came straight to her phone & email .

" Why the fuck yall all just standing around ? Huh ? Get yall funky asses out there and make some bread BITCHES !! "

Ross yelled at the girls who had just worked two 24 hour shifts . They were all tired . He was supposed to been gave them a real break . He also promised them a vacation trip to Hawaii but , Queen fucked his head up .