A Pimp Ways

Hello The Author Here 👋 & Thanks For The Support !!

Queen was over Ross and , his negative lifestyle . She wanted better for herself . Seeing his lousey , stank ass with Sue was not a shock . She pretend to be mad . She went after Sue trying to pull her wig off . Then she went after Ross throwing a book at his head . She pretended to cry like it hurt . Deep down though , she felt nothing for him anymore . This scene was played out . The first time yeah she was hurt like hell . He had promised long ago he'd never fuck any of the girls he pimped . He knew it was risky so , why continue to do it ?

" Im leaving and Im going to my sisters house . Im NOT about to do this today or anymore . Dont you understand im tired Ross ? You stupid as hell if you think im about to kiss you . Ion know where yo mouth been bruh . Get The Fuck Outta My Face . " Queen screamd loudly .

She wanted everybody to hear her . The whole damn neighborhood . She aint give a fuck . She walked towards the door fast slamming it on her way out . She just knew he would come after her . Yank her ass up and , embarrase her infront of the world .

Getting in the car she could finally catch her breath . She backed her small car out of the driveway and sped off . Looking in the mirror she didnt see his truck . She saw nothing but unknown cars . It was crazy she got away that easily . Where would she go ? She refused to go too her sisters house . Her boyfriend got under her skin too .

" All these niggas aint shit man . Im tired of these lame ass , punk ass , niggas . They just dont get it . " Queen said out loud to no one .
She connected her bluetooth and Cardi B's song Money blasted thur the car. She figured should just get a hotel room .

This was becoming a everyday thing . Spending unnessisary money annoyed her even more. What was stopping her from fleaing the state ? She had no idea why she put up with his shit for so long . Driving and thinking back he never really loved her . He ownd her .

********************************************************************************************

Queen was nineteen when she met Ross . He was twentyeight at the time . She was working full time at a fast food resuraunt . She would take his order every sunday night . This night was different maybe it was something in the air .

" Yeah let me get a ugghhhh ! A ughhh number 4 large with a coke , no ketchup please . Oh and let me buy two of them buffalo cups . "

Ross had to have his buffalo sauce . It created the entire meal .

" Im sorry sir we'er all out of buffalo sauce . And our food truck doesnt come til next week ."

Queen was just fucking with him . She was bored and her boss had left for the night . She wanted to see if he was an asshole like the stories she' heard .

" Awwh damn , its cool shawty whats my total ? "

He had extras at his house for times like this . He was just mad his food would be cold by time he got home .

" Its 12.82$ sir pull up to the first window please . "

Queen was laughing on the inside . She had to excite herself she'd be there all night .

" Hey here you go keep the change . I hope you got the order right this time . You got it messed up last week lil lady . "

Ross never even looked up at her while talking .

" Yeah well im sorry I was in training . Here you go we dont take tips hommie . "

Rolling her eyes Queen was trying to give hime his money back but he wouldnt take it. He had giving her a hundred dollar bill too .

" Ma take that money . Never turn down a gift , espescially if its money . " Ross said , finally looking up at her .

He had never seen something so beautiful in his life . She was as beautiful as his mother .

" All money aint good money . Plus im not tryna get fired . These hoes will snitch in a heartbeat . "

Queen knew they wasnt supposed to take no damn tips . She needed the shitty job .

" Lil lady you straight . They dont wanna lose me as a customer I can promise you that . Who you think sponsor the free meals every end of the month . "

Ross felt good giving back to his city .

" Have a good night lil lady

" Have a good night lil lady . Go buy yourself some candies or something."

Pulling off leaving her stuck there. She had forgot about all the other people in the drive thur . They were starting to pull off and yell at her .

"Oh shit . Hey sorry about the wait we are short staffed this evening . How can I help you dear ? " She lied trying to ease the situation .

Pulling to the front window , Ross got his drink then mintues later his food . He checked his bag and stumbled on three mini buffalo cups . He chuckled and pulled over back into the drive thru .

The line had gotten long in a matter of seconds. He wanted to know her name . She was just what he was missing lately . He could tell she was thick he just didnt know how thick . He wanted to find out more about her , take her out on a few dates . So he waited in line for the pussy .

He had a huge kool-aid smile on his face when he orderd only a water . Queen was irrated as hell that the stranger had only orderd a damn water . He could of went inside the building .

Still smiling Ross rolled up to the window . " Aye whats yo name shawty ? I wanna take you out tomorrow . "

He was just sure shed be up for the offer .

" I work tomrrow and im not dating anyone right now . Not to sound rude or anything but you wasting my time . And holding up my line . "

Queen didn't care who he was he was being rude.

" Okay just tell me yo name and I'll leave you alone . I preomise ! " Ross had his fingers crossed though.

" Its Queen , Queen Henderen now get outta here . "

" Queen huh ? How old are you lil lady ? " She could see he wasn't going to leave until he got some answers .

" Im nineteen . I just moved here and I dont want or , need any drama in my life right now . Feel me hommie ? "

She looked him up and down .

" I feel that. Im trying to make you feel good not bad . What you think of that ? Can I make you feel good Queen ? "

Ross licked his lips and stared her in her eyes . He was a grown ass man . Queen aint know nothing about him .

" Yeah be here at 6 a.m. sharp . Ill see you then ."

Thats how it all started . She should of just got her ass on the bus that morning. Ross showed up that morning at 5:30 . He made a huge scene and told the manager that she would no longer be working there . He had some girl with him who he said would be taking her place . Dude had that muuch power over her life ist was kinda scary .