Arranged Marraige

Last class always went by fast when your squad was around

Last class always went by fast when your squad was around . I was to happy about this party . This party was going to start our senior year off . I was determined to make John my man , and I didn't like sharing what was mine's.

" Hey let's go over there with John and his group. "

I didn't care that his soon to be ex girlfriend was hovering all over him. Her ass was toast after today and I meant it .

" Maybe you should wait , I mean Karmen is like all over him. She look like she's ready to suck him off . Infront of the entire student body. "

" I knowww riighht ! He doesn't need a girl like that. He'll get tired of her eventually. As for now im going over there."

I had no fear in my heart what so ever

I had no fear in my heart what so ever. I wanted John so I was going to have him. Why should I let her stop me , when she'd probably slept with almost every guy in our school. She was a skank and , I was the real deal. I walked up to them , spoke to everyone but her & saw only one person , my eyes locked on Johns.

" Hey John honey ! Thanks for saving me back there. I guess I'll ole you a drink tonight."

John was nice to everyone and , really genuin

John was nice to everyone and , really genuin . So he got real close , whispers in my ear thanks .

" Damn girl back up off my man."