Arranged Marraige

-

The Saddest Thing Is When You're Feeling Down, You Look Around and Realize There Is No Shoulder To Cry On - Anonymous

                               The Saddest Thing Is When You're Feeling Down, You Look Around and Realize There Is No Shoulder To Cry On -   Anonymous

   The house was packed, jammed pack

The house was packed, jammed pack. It smelled of smoke, alcohol , and sweaty young adults. The backdoor led to a pool filled with naked , drunk crazy kids. They had several different sceens going on and I wasn't trying to keep up. I was more of a smoker than drank. It wasn't really my thing.

" Yo , who are the nunns you brought with you ? "

" My cousins asshole, don't call them nunns fucker . "

Lame ass Joshua he hit on every girl and never scored with one . I think he'd get a girl if he wasn't so eager all the time . Like foreal , calm down boy lol.. Literally a dog .

" It's cool , im sure he barely couldn't get laid with any chick in here , especially me or my sister . "

My big cousin had finally stood up for herself. I was somewhat proud of the bitch.

" Joshua go away ! Wait First tell me where to find you know who . I'll let you take a hit later. "

He never had his own weed either , annoying as fuck , but had the scope on everyone so he came in handy.

" Deal! He's about to go down stairs with some thot pocket , and probably catch crabs . " He lend in close to Alison like he was about to kiss her .

" Speaking of crabs I'll take you to red lobster, Oh ! Just might fuck you good too. "

:SMACKKK!!

" Asshole !! " She slapped him so hard the entire party stopped in froze.

" What the fuck bitch ! It's Beyonce ? You never heard of her or sum ? It's a damn song calm down babe . "