Arranged Marriage 👫👰

I was sitting in class waiting for the last bell to ring

I was sitting in class waiting for the last bell to ring . Nothing excited me more. My cousins were coming in for the holidays . Ashley was around my age and , Alison was two years older than us . My moms sister Aunt Kim passed away last year . She was one of the most kindest , humbled person I've crossed paths with . I was excited because I was turning eighteen on Christmas . I loved that fact about my birthday .

" HappyBirthday!! " " I can't believe im going to be out of town . I've never missed your birthday" .

My bestfriend Marnay said handing me my a gift.

" You know I said no gifts this year. We're supposed to be saving ."

I was serious about us saving a thousand dollars each for summer. Last year our butts was broke asf & regretted it.

" I know but my mom basically baught it . Can you just open it damn!!"

She was getting mad. She stayed trying have a attitude. That shit aint work with me.

" Alight you mad mad , you do to much hoe."

I opened the shinny red box, to unravel a charm bracelet. Our picture was in a small heart connected to it, with our initials.

" And I got one too, so we are now soul sisters."

She ALWAYS did some shit

for us that matched. She was crazy I was convinced . But without her , I probably wouldn't have survived high school .

" Thank you babe ! Yeah its gone be weird spending winter break without you . I love our bracelets ."

" Stephens going to drive me crazy all break im so mad . Him and my Grandma put together so boring ugh ! "

I didn't understand why she was so mad , her grandma made the best chalocate chip cookies I've ever had .

" Don't do them tell your grandmother I said hi . You brother on the other hand , Im just waiting on him to turn eighteen. "

I was serious the little guy had it , all the girls was going to be on him.

" You're sick ! Are you and your cousin going to be able too go hit the John's party ? "

Now she had a concerned look on her face. She hated going places without me because she didnt mess with the other girls.

" Im not sure im hope their not some squares. I'll leave them in the house by they self if they're not down. "

" You have something you'd like to say to the entire class ?"

Professor Wallace looked up from his laptop staring me dead in the eyes.

" Actually YES I do !"

I stood up out my raggedy ass assigned seat and yelled out...

" Everybody don't forget it's NO UNDIES, NO ENTRANCE TONIGHT AT JOHN'Ssss! "

I got too excited and just knew that was my ass. I was kinda leading on a reputation of being a badass.

" Whoohooaa! Oh Yeah TONIGHT At My Place Ladies " No Bra No Pantries "

To make life worst John chimed in causing the class to uproar, like the animals they were.

" Alright! , Alright! settle down, DETENTION Miss Wallace The Second Time This Week & John Dentention Buddy

" Alright! , Alright! settle down, DETENTION Miss Wallace The Second Time This Week & John Dentention Buddy."

I knew that was coming I think it turned him on to make my life a living hell. I mean come on this wasnt freaky friday dude.

" Aww , Come on Professor it was just a stupid joke. Johns dad will with there as supervision. Its not even that serious. "

Yes my ass was begging now I mean forreal he being petty.

" Yeah Mr. P my dad will be there it will be PG-13 I dont want dentention & im sure she sure don't need another one im jus saying."

He pointed over to me trying to come to my resuce. He was starting to do that more occasionally cometo think about it.

Was I tripping or did he just wink at me. Oh my gosh, if John wants me to be his girl I'd be the most popular girl in school.

" Alright ENOUGH with the hourseplay. I mean it, I'll have your little yellow tale expelled ya hearing me."

Professor was trpping I think his ass wanted to fuck or some sick fantasy. He was always on my ass man. Miss.Wallace this Miss. Wallace that, I swear I wasn't bugging.

" He on you today aint he ?"

See ! Even my bestfriend knew he was on some shit. She had to lean in close to whisper to me. I swear she played to much.

" Hell, witch one ? Professor or John ?"

I was serious as a heartattack. You just had them days where you felt good & looked good everyone was staring at you.

" Hell !! Both of em"

We both had to laugh at that . I swear she could read my mind I was for certain. I honestly hoped my cousins hadn't changed. I remember doing everything together as kids. We even had a little girl band with a routine an all , those were truly the days.

Hello The Author Here 👋 & Thanks For The Support !! This Is just Some of my Fav Pics From My Book Cover .