A Pimp Ways

" Yo Queen where you at lil lady ? Why you screaming and shit ? You seen another thousandleg ? Ole scary ass girl . "

Ross was laughing , walking into their hallway . He was wondering where she could of went that fast . He had been sent everyone else off , and the only other person in the house was Queen .

" Aye Yo Queen where you at ? Stop playing so damn much . You really tryna get me back from earlier ? Ross was walking in every room . First he stopped in their studio , he knew she liked to go in there and study . Back when things were good she'd make an entire song to help study for her test . That shit used to be funny as fuck . She had a voice on her too , she just wasn't passionate about it .

" Im about to head out anyways since you playing .You sure you don't wanna catch your appointment ? Her baldhead ass can squeeze you in . "

" Alright ! Alright ! We can take the limo today and you just drop me off . You can keep it the rest of the day if you want . " Ross was talking to no one at that time .

He was still walking around their house looking for her . She was nowhere to be found . He was starting to get a sick feeling in his stomach , something didn't feel right .

" QUEEN ? " He frowned then walked towards her library . He grabbed the knob and turned slowly . Before entering he reached for his gun.

" What the fu , " not getting a chance to get his words all the way out , he fell to his knees . Seeing blood everywhere shocked him . He was confused , angry , and a little frightened . Some one had murdered the only person he had ever loved . He looked around roaming the room with his eyes for her body . There was no body in sight .

As soon as he stood up a thud hit him on his left shoulder , causing him to fall back to the floor . He felt a sharp pain , all off a sudden everything went dark .

Ross didn't see the man bent down in the closet . Tyler had followed them home after the hotel .

He had bought the hotel room next to them lastnight . He heard their entire argument . Queen had mentioned she was in a very toxic relationship but , he had no idea she had parts in a prostitution rink . He was disgusted and confused . For one he knew he loved her . All the late nights just talking about all sorts of stuff . She never once said anything . He had to do something , he wanted to save her .

After buying the room he went down to the bar . He had to think . Angry because of the situation at hand . Things would have been ten times worst if Ross would have caught him in the room twenty minutes ago.

" Fuck ! " Tyler was heated . He reached in his pocket and pulled out his phone .

" We have a problem , I need you . "

He wasn't doing things Queens way any longer. Not after the conversation he'd just heard .

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

If Ross was focused he would have noticed Tyler bent down in his closet . Ross was always on his tip toes . I guess this one time he could have been more causious . Tyler could have just blew his brains out right then and there , or vice versa .