Everything That Glitters👄💅💉

Towards the end of my shift I was really tired

Towards the end of my shift I was really tired . We got our asses handed to us , being it was the weekend and all . Me and Ahli had snuck two beers from the cooler on our break . I had to get Lauren's non-stop talking self to watch my tables . For some reason Misses Chairman decided to stay later today . She'd been in that same spot for three hours . Why couldn't I get her out of my mind ? I was certain she said , what she said .

" So like I was saying . You should just take all that money and buy a boat , go travel the world . " Ahli told everyone he met to buy a boat .

" Ahli if I was rich, I'd get you a boat my brother. " I started busting out laughing . He was really a cool dude .

" You'd do that for me ? Man you're insane , but don't marry that chica.. " he was serious again . You been threw alot growing up all on your own . Thats why I always have you over out place . You are my family .

" Ahhhh!!! That's my que , I'll see you inside . "  He'd get all emotional and today wasn't one of those of those days I wanted to discuss my past . Although growing up in foster homes wasn't all that fun .

I walked down the alley and back into the building . Me and Ahli never ate in the lunchroom . We we're the only two men that worked night shift . Those thirsty bitches would tear us apart .

" Misses Chairman are you doing alright ? Did you want a refill ? "

" No that's okay dear , I'm about to head out . Could you please order me another slice of cheesecake to go . " She had finally looked up at me . She smiled and cleared her throat .

" You have a peculiar smell there . Trying out a new colonge ? "

" Yes ma'am , I'll go get your check . "

Nervous as hell she smelled alcohol

Nervous as hell she smelled alcohol . I ran to cash her check and ring the cheesecake up to go . Once placed , I ran to the bathroom with my mouthwash . I had never forgot to rinse it before .  Inside the bathroom I didn't notice one of the stalls were closed . Pouring the wash into my mouth I started gargling , spat into the sink. With my right hand I filled up with water and gargled some more . After that I threw water on my face , I was bent over . Before I could figure it out someone was behind me , with hands wrapped around my waist .