Everything That Glitters 👄💅💉

I remember the day I met her . Feels like it was yesterday . She looked highly sophisticated , and it was just something about her . The way she caught everyone's attention when she spoke . She was one of the best lawyers in town . All the men and boys admired her , including me . She never dated after fiance Jason ran off two years ago . Rumor was , he dumped her and eloped with some random chick to Italy . Everyone made little jokes and attempts at asking her out , but she just politely shut them down .

" Mr

" Mr . Davis please just bring the whole bottle today , I'll be here awhile . "

Reaching down into her bag for her laptop , gravity lead her curls to fall in front of her . I watched but , made it seem as if I had dropped a napkin . She was perfect ! For years she had been coming here , i'd know because I had been serving here since I was sixteen . She was a regular customer on Tuesdays .

 She was a regular customer on Tuesdays

" Right away Miss . Chairman , and you are looking swell today as usual . "

I had to let her know I saw her .

" Why thank you . Oh and please extra sour cream for my potatoes . "

" No problem , I'll have that right up for you in no time . I also made sure they burn your steak a little . "

Smiling , I knew she'd appreciate that , considering the fact that last week the new cook gave her pink meat .

" Excellent ! " She started to type as I dismissed myself from her table .

I wish I would of got some type of sign or warning from her . I wish someone would have stopped me from asking her out . I had no idea with an older women . Anyways , she was like a sour patch kid , in reverse . I guess my ex Skylar didn't make things any better for me . They both humliated me .

" Hi I'm here to see Marcus Davis , I'm his fiance . " I heard Kelly's voice at the host stand .

" Or lord please tell me I didn't leave the coffee pot on again . " I was praying I didn't because she freaked out on me last time . We'd been living together for only a month and , things were not going so well .