Everything That Glitters👄💅💉

" You're late ! Where the hell have you been Davis ? "

Lauren was making a fruit smoothie for herself . She did the same thing everyday I swear . One day I'd posion her if I got the chance .

" Not right now okay . I was on the toilet I ate something bad . Can you just let this slide ? Just this once ? "

She had a stank face with a sly smirk soon after . I knew when she smirked there would be bullshit behind her answer .

" Fine but you can finish closing the restaurant tonight by yourself . EVERYONE !! Clock OUT ! Davis will be closing for everyone . If he'd like to keep his job of course ? "

Her petty ass had everyone looking at me crazy . She enjoyed this I was sure .

" Whatever Lauren screw you . My finance is out of town anyways . I don't want to be at home . "

I wasn't about to let this bitch kill my energy . Besides I needed this time to think about what had all just took place . I had just made love to a complete stranger , basically .

" Great !  Oh and mop all the floors , Kay !! "

She patted my head like you'd do a puppies . I wanted to say fuck her and , that I quit . I just didn't have the balls to actually do it . As everyone started to check out I saw Misses Chairman finally leaving the bathroom . She looked as if she'd wiped all her make-up off . Walking towards her table to leave a tip , she noticed me staring . She pointed for me to follow her . Waving with her hand .

" Misses Chairman would you like for me to walk you out ? "

" No I'm perfectly fine , umm I'll just uhh ! I'll just give you your tip and I'll see you next week ? "

" Lovely , well you have a safe trip home . Are you sure you don't want me to walk you out ? " I asked again because I felt rude just fucking her brains out then leaving her .

" Nonsense trust me . I can definitely handle myself . Maybe you should worry about you. "

" Sorry I was just being a gentleman. "
I couldn't understand why she was still being so snarky. For the life of me I just didn't understand women much. It seem they were all the same but , different if you know what I meant.

" Marcus dear , have a goodnight . " Walking close up enough to kiss me she whispered , " When you're ready to become a man call me . "

She pushed passed me and I chuckled. She was still sexy as fuck and I finally had a piece and, not just in a dream . I was a man , infact I was the man . The way she moaned in the bathroom moments ago sure as hell answered that.

Once I started cleaning her table off , I noticed she left a hundred dollar bill for a tip. At the time I didn't think anything of it. I didn't understand that she was literally paying for the sex we just had. Shit was about to hit the fan and fast.

" Okay Amigo I'll see you tomorrow man . My wife is baking a cake tonight , I'm happy to be getting off early . But I'm also pissed you have to close alone . That bitch is crazy man you might as well have already fucked her . She acts as if you've giving it to her man . Did you ? " Ahli question had our Co worker's to out in laughter.

" No dude . I haven't fucked Lauren for the last time . She's just on my case hard . I just don't get it anymore . What have I ever done to her ? "

Sick of talking about it I started breaking down the tables . Everyone was pretty much clocked out so I pulled my phone out . Blasting J. Cole I got to work . It took me about forty more minutes to actually finish up . We didn't have cameras so I made mop water , mopped the main entrance floor and clocked out . Lauren could suck on a cucumber for all I gave a fuck . Walking outside I heard someone but I couldn't see them . I knew it was a women's voice though .