Arranged Marraige

Hello The Author Here 👋 & Thanks For The Support !! This Is just Some of my Fav Pics From My Book Cover .

Walking in on them mid sentence

Walking in on them mid sentence. They got so quite we could hear crickets .

" Hey Ashley ! Hey Alison! My favorite two cousins . Did you guys enjoy the party ? Could you give me a update because I can't remember anything ? " I mugged them both. Could I really be mad at them though ? I wanted to rip them apart .

" It was fine thanks I met a guy actually . " Ashley said nervously staring at her father . Alison just stared at me. I couldn't really tell what was on her mind.

" Alright settle down , im starving lets eat . Who is this boy anyways ? " He really didn't look concernd though.

It was so uncomfortable and , I was wondering who the guy was myself . Then I thought back to the beginning of that night and figured it had to be Joshua. Now that I'd mentioned it they hit it off pretty good.

" He's just a friend for now, but hey you never know . " She was blushing and I could tell she liked Josh.
" IM SORRY I DRUGGED YOU ! Alison blurtted out looking over at me.

"What the hell did you just say ? " I heard her perfectly clear . I just wanted the bitch to repeat it .

" I said , im sorry I drugged you . I am. This isnt me and I take full responsiblity for my actions. You probably will never forgive me but ..

" Your right I wont ever forgive you . Fuck your pity party. " I was pissed , confused , and betrayed by every single person I loved. Was is all Alisons fault of course not. But it felt good to to take me anger out on someone.

Alison whisperd " Im sorry." The room went into a akward silence.

I still needed answers so I broke the silence first.

" Okay , Okay ! So now what ? Can sombody show me to my room ? Please tell me I can still smoke my joints ."

" My dear , theres no smoking in the house . You can do that outside on the patio. Now we eat . Later we talk. " My uncle had pushed every button I had left in me .

No questions were getting answerd. I was afraid I would never truly be free again. He'd have me wrapped under his thumb watching my every move. Why was his daughters taking this so calmly ? This was sickening to me. " Just let me go . "

It happend so damn fast I didn't know what to do . He had reached over and slapped the wind from my body . I flew to the ground and just laid there . I didnt cry . I wouldn't cry .

My ego was to much in it

My ego was to much in it . I held my chin , spat blood on their carpet and ,  stood back up . I sat down and started to eat my food .  Good thing it had chilled or  else it would of stung the inside of my jaw . Ashley started too cry like ,  she was the one who had just been slapped .

 Ashley started too cry like ,  she was the one who had just been slapped

Alison just hid her head down .  She felt like complete crap .

" Didn't I tell you , you will only speak when spoken too ? " There will be no more questions

" Didn't I tell you , you will only speak when spoken too ? " There will be no more questions . Eat your food and go freshing up . The girls will show you to our room . " You could tell he was uncomfortable with  everything that had just happend. I was scared he would kill me in this big ass masion . Conviced now that I was stuck in this hell hole . I shut up  and did what I was told for now .

I would play nice for now . Good girl even . Listen to his every demand but , I was getting out of here sooner than later . I will find a way OUT .  I had too .

I followed them around the house , studying it . For him to be a single father he had taste .