I Want Her 👀💅

I'm not the a party girl, I like books, movies, and marijuana. The other day I had a life, I went to work, the gym, and laid in my bed at night watching tv, or scrolling down my timeline. Oh and by the way I'm Karmyah Miller.

Today is different, today my life has been tooking from me.You see I signed a contracted, now I belong too Dr. James C. Colin. Author and film director. See people think the film industry is all evil and full of cruel rich people. Well yeah that's true it is . Colin wasted no time claiming me as his prize . .

Colin saw me at a charity event

Colin saw me at a charity event. Me , being one of the hottest event planners of all time.

" This is your event my lady"? He said.

"Yes it is, I had such a pleasure of doing the event for you Sir".

"Call me James, listen once the event is over do you mind, coming to my place I'd like to discuss another event".

"What good of a time is it , that you can't discuss it now? "

" Well I'd like to take that dress off you if that's okay?"

I couldn't do anything but smile. I might have tooking him up on the offer, if I didn't know he had a wife.

"I'm sorry James, but I don't FUCK, Married men". I said excusing myself from him.

James siped, his drink chuckling at her. Watching her walking towards the exit. She fit her peach FashionNova dress well. He couldn't help but , be hard at the thought of fucking her.

He pulled his phone out and made one phone call , he was rich he had credit and , probability so , he always got what he wanted. Even if the situation got ugly . He was praying for her sake it didn't .

Hello The Author Here 👋 & Thanks For The Support !! This Is just Some of my Fav Pics From My Book Cover .