♡ 59 - k ♡

Começar do início

"Stay."

Virgil turned around. "What? Why?"

Roman bit his lip and held open the door to his condo. "I... want you to stay."

"Where am I going to sleep then?"

"Anywhere you want. I just need..."

"Me?"

"A reason to stay alive tonight. It's not like Remy's home to stop me. And with another person home, I can't do it."

Virgil stared blankly for a moment before realizing what Roman had said. His eyes welled up with tears and he knew the same was happening with Roman. He hugged him tightly. "Don't. Please don't. Not only because I don't want you to, but just don't. We can get you help, and I can stay over anytime you want and I'll always be here and Patton's always willing to help and Logan can be a dick but he's good to talk to."

Roman shook his head and wiped the sweat off his palms. "I don't know what's happening to me."

"That's the worst thing you can do to yourself. You don't deserve it." He continued rambling for a while until he fell silent, still hugging Roman. "Get some sleep. If you want to get out of bed, don't."

Virgil knew it was weird to sleep in the same bed as Roman in this situation, but he felt it was safest. Plus, it was comfortable.

He woke up in tears with a gasp and a shout of Declan's name. Roman was fast asleep next to him, snoring quietly.

Roman.

His soft skin almost glowed, even in the dark room. There was a bit of light coming in through the curtains. It was five a.m.

Virgil wanted to wake up next to that every morning.

He couldn't fall back asleep so he checked his phone and surprisingly, he saw he got a text from Patton.

Patton: Hey so I don't know if you're awake or not because you might be asleep but also your sleep schedule is concerning

Patton: So you know how you told me last night Roman might need someone to talk to

Patton: There's this dude named Emile Picani and if you could convince Roman to try him that could be nice

Patton: (Don't pressure him though)

Patton: How's Roman doing now?

Virgil: hey just woke up

Virgil: he's doing better i guess like he's physically better but i wish i could help him more

Virgil: idk if he'd be alright with me going in depth about personal stuff with you but if he isn't i wouldn't do that to him so ill check on him again when he wakes up

Virgil: im with him right now

Patton: Oh are you guys back together??

Virgil: it's complicated

Virgil: we'll work it out sooner or later

Patton: That's good

Patton: Logan's telling me to go back to sleep or else he'll shove sleeping pills down my throat until I choke and die so good night(?) 💙 love you

Virgil: romance at its finest

Virgil: good night dad

*tw: implied smut*

Roman woke up with Virgil in his arms, staring at him. "Morning."

"Good morning," Virgil whispered.

After a long period of silence, Roman sat up. "I love you."

"I love you too."

"No, like, I love you." He got on top of Virgil and kissed him, exhaling. "I want to be with you."

Virgil's heart rate went through the roof. "Me too."

He kissed his (ex?) boyfriend hungrily and ran his fingers up and down his torso.

Virgil laughed nervously. "Roman? Where did this come from?"

"I don't know," Roman replied truthfully. He got off him. "Sorry."

The younger one sucked in his cheeks and blushed. "Well, I didn't mean you had to stop."

"Do you want to keep going...?"

Virgil held his breath and nodded slowly.

"Are you sure?"

He nodded again.

"I don't want to do anything unless you say it."

"Yes."

"Oh."

"Weird, right?"

"Mhm."

"Are you a virgin?"

"You're seriously asking that?"

"I mean, were you?"

Virgil nodded and laughed. "And that was the weirdest way to get back together with someone that I can imagine." He kissed his cheek. "Get up. I'm hungry."

They couldn't forget everything, but they could try for as long as they could.

It was good enough.

"Sorry for last night," Roman apologized.

"You shouldn't be sorry," Virgil replied stubbornly. "You're my favorite person."