1.15 Strike for revenge!

15. Rise of moral integrity, rehabilitate the slag Male Lead, strike for revenge!

Ruo Chen was at a loss of words. He sucked in a breath of cold air and swallowed down the emotions, that were on the brink of exploding.

Yet, he couldn't suppress all of the brooding bitterness and still raised his voice, "What's so important, for you to insist on this matter so stubbornly?! Whatever you want, I'll do it for you. No need for you to attend!"

Rong XingLi pursed his lips, "Do I have to tell you about every step I take?" His unwillingness was written over his face.

Ruo Chen hair stood on end. He hated iron for not becoming steel, his Jun-er was just as stubborn as in the previous life!

"Why won't you understand, that I'm trying to keep you away from those malicious people? It's for your best ah!"

Both people refused to budge an inch and confronted each other into a cold war.

The one who broke away first, was actually Rong XingLi, who fished for the sofa cushion beside him. With seemingly one smooth movement, the cushion was tucked between his chest and arms as he turned his back to Ruo Chen. The sullen face of Rong XingLi sunk into the cushion.

His petulant back, that embodied his determination and helplessness, scratched at the other's heart. A while passed and Ruo Chen had a tiny moment of wavering.

Sigh~

He didn't know whether to cry or laugh, his sweetheart was willful, yet awfully cute at times... that was against the rules!

"Jun-er, don't do that to me. Let's talk and find a compromise, okay?" Ruo Chen ultimately gave in powerlessly.

The corners of Rong XingLi's lips perked up. Hehe, doing it the hard mode will end in my loss, but the soft approach is a walk in the park.

Rong XingLi didn't turn around to hide his victorious smile and asked with subtle voice, "You will definitely listen calmly to what I have to say till the end, won't get angry or pry to deeper into my matters ba?"

Ruo Chen reluctantly agreed to those unfair conditions. "En, won't you turn around and talk to me, please?"

Just as he wished, Rong XingLi faced Ruo Chen and began talking, "Today I met Ruo Heng and he is plotting something against you. He wants me to lure you somewhere at the family gathering. He hasn't told me more details, but I don't think he just wants to chat with you. Let me go with you as double spy ba."

After Rong XingLi laid out his plan, Ruo Chen's heart plopped down into his stomach.

"How can I let you do something so risky?! No, absolutely not! Don't get involved, I'll deal with him myself," refused Ruo Chen immediately.

Rong XingLi sneered, "In the end what am I to you? You tell me, you like me, to trust you and rely on you, yet you won't let me help you. Do you know how useless I feel? I'm also a man, who wants to be relied on!"

The eyes, that reflected only despair in the last life, gazed at Ruo Chen with unwavering spirit.

"You will not change your mind, will you?" asked Ruo Chen in hope of a negative answer.

"Even if the sky crashes down," replied Rong XingLi without batting a lid.

"You're sure? Like really, really, reaaally sure?" Ruo Chen specially enunciated the last "really".

Rong XingLi wanted to roll his eyes at this childish farce. "If you're going to ask this silly question again, I will go there as Ruo Heng's guest!"

[BL] QT: Rehabilitation of the slag Male LeadOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara