1.10 Strike for more logic and less dog blood!

10. Rise of moral integrity, rehabilitate the slag Male Lead and strike for more logic and less dog blood!

In an unknown place, far away from the current plane Rong XingLi is located at, occurred a big commotion. A soul forcibly sent his memories to his employed actor and changed his wish midway the mission!

Said soul was Li Junyao, he used a big part of his remaining soul energy to send his memories to Rong XingLi and reinforce his soul power.

An almighty voice reverberated the place, "Can you explain? You are my most competent creation. I don't believe, you would make such a mistake."

A tall, yet graceful and solemn youth heeds the call, his mature demeanor betrayed his juvenile features, "Lord, I dare to say, that even I make mistakes. I'm responsible for two hosts at the moment. Moreover, one currently executes an upper mid-grade penalty mission. The prior mission severely damaged the soul's original memories and soul power, it's not certain, whether he will survive the penalty. The other host, who received the memories and power, is our newest employee. Therefore, my attention was completely occupied by the two and confidential information was leaked to the diminishing soul called Li Junyao."

The voice contemplated profoundly for a while, before answering, "En, I will believe you. But I will have to deduct a large part of your soul energy to stabilize the world's law. Will you accept this punishment?"

The youth kneeled down, poised and responded with clear acknowledgment, "Jing Yi heeds the command without complain."

***

It was a very awkward situation for Li Mengyao. The air in the car felt hair thin and an invisible pressure made it hard to relax on the passenger seat. Furthermore, Ruo Chen and Ah Jun behaved strangely. They were just fine at noon, but something big must have happened, for them to have started a cold war!

"Ah Jun, say, where did you get this pretty suit from? It fits you so well," probed Li Mengyao in hope it could ease the situation.

Unfortunately, she touched a confounded topic. Rong XingLi's eyes only rigidly stared at the scenery outside the car window, not minding the driver before him, his response apathetic, "It's not mine, just borrowed. I'll return it after today's dinner."

A wry smile formed with Li Mengyao's cherry lips. The temperature decreased by several degrees and she regretted her dumb question, the only person who could have bought him a custom made suit, could be nobody else but Ruo Chen! Apart from her and brother Ze, Li Junyao's friend-list was pretty much empty.

Amidst the low spirited situation, Ruo Chen opened his mouth to speak up, "Jun-er, I already said it was compensation to you. Take it, if you want, if not, then just throw it away ba. Tell me, what you like instead, I'll get it for you."

The words he said, were overly indulging, however, Rong XingLi didn't even glance at him. Just smacking his lips in dissatisfaction.

Another blow landed onto his chest, Ruo Chen could only tighten his grip around the steering wheel, a powerless sigh escaped his mouth.

Li Mengyao observed the short interaction between them. She could only shake her head in lament. After that, they kept their mouths shut.

Regardless of how endless the tormenting ride seemed to be - they eventually reached the Li residence. The housekeeper awaited them eagerly, he patiently stood at the front door. 

However, he never expected to see Li Junyao sitting in the car of Young Master Ruo! Yet, the next thing that transpired, was even more unbelievable. Ruo Chen, who is officially engaged to young miss Li, went to the backseats first, to open the door for the unfavored Li Junyao!