1.4 Strike for snacks to watch a good show!

4. Rise of moral integrity, rehabilitate the slag Male Lead and strike for snacks to watch a good show!

After getting back to the campus, Rong XingLi got a mouthful of chicken soup for the soul*.

*chicken soup f.t.s. = compilation of educational, inspirational, comforting stories

Back in his world, he would often reprimand Huang Yaoyang in this manner, whenever his little chuuni did something wrong. Now, he had to be lectured by a young lady, who has barely reached half of his lifetime. Life likes to troll him.

While he put on an unwilling and wronged face, his attention was elsewhere.

"Jing Yi, why did Ruo Chen come back earlier?" asked he skeptically. His family's Jing Yi was a system capable of dimension traveling! He didn't believe his Jing Yi made a mistake.

"Ding— As a male lead, his instincts are meant to follow the plot. Ruo Chen must have sensed something was wrong and decided to come back. The stronger the soul power host has; the more host can disrupt this connection."

"Oh, how can I strengthen my soul power?"

"Ding— Host will gain a portion of soul energy whenever a task is successfully completed. The amount will vary depending on the plane level. Besides absorbing energy, host can purchase a soul training manual."

Rong XingLi and his Jing Yi continued to talk about work-related things, while the good-willed female lead was talking to an empty wall.

Meanwhile, Ruo Chen smashed his fist against the steering wheel. Full of rage he drove to his girlfriend's home. Those twins were seriously too much! They dared to ditch him in the mall. Isn't this family after the Ruo family's fortune? Then they should behave like an obedient dog under him! Remembering this humiliation his face became ugly.

"Very good, you have successfully attracted my attention. Don't think I will let you hypocrites have an easy life!"

Ruo Chen's handsome face showed a sinister smile.

At the same time, a forty-plus year old labeled hypocrite sneezed in his dorm room, wondering if someone is bad-mouthing the dead.

As soon as Ruo Chen reached his girlfriend's place, a seductive woman in her mid-twenty opened the door. The strong smell of perfume penetrated Ruo Chen's nose. A coquettish voice chimed out, "Ruo Chen~~ You are finally here~~"

The woman warped one of her legs tightly around Ruo Chen's hips, pressing her breasts against his muscular chest. She was practically eating him standing with clothes on.

For a moment, Ruo Chen had an unreadable expression on his face, before he whispered into her ear in a low and sexy voice, "Why baby? Don't we have the whole night?"

The woman's face flushed red. However, not out of shyness but excitement and lust. She rubbed her curvy body even more enthusiastically against Ruo Chen and his soldier, dragging him into the bedroom. A smirk appeared on his face.

A certain system, that had to witness everything for several reasons silently lit a candle for the woman.

Succeeding in reprimanding her brother for a whole 30 minutes and squeezing out a promise to apologize to Ruo Chen, Li Mengyao left satisfied.

Following the obedient kid display, Rong XingLi sat down before the laptop screen. He was coordinating a social media account for his new part-time job. He needed money or else he feared that once he graduated, Li Junyao's parents would throw him out straight away. He had to think about the future, afterall, he had to bring two people into wedlock.