1.14 Strike the bell for the prelude of the last act!

14. Rise of moral integrity, rehabilitate the slag Male Lead and strike the bell for the prelude of the last act!

At dawn Rong XingLi woke up first. He faced the rough countenance of Ruo Chen, that looked much better than his haggard complexion the day before.

Like under a spell, he lazily wandered his eyes over the other's face. Several thoughts grossed his mind.

That guy has uselessly long eyelashes and legs.

Doesn't he has problems to find space to stow them?

His hair is completely black, yet he has turquoise eye color. Has he foreign blood?

The nose is also refined and straight.

And what's up with those double moles on his neck, they are annoyingly not unattractive.

In short, he admired and envied Ruo Chen's model features. As a former director and actor, Rong XingLi couldn't ignore the unique charm he emitted.

When his drowsiness faded, Rong XingLi rose and went back to his room.

It wasn't like he planned to stay in this world after the completion of his mission. Therefore, he shouldn't mingle to much with the original inhabitants or the one to suffer the most would be him instead.

Rong XingLi quietly consulted Jing Yi, who already perceived the growing uneasiness of its host...

At this point, the plot already diverged completely from the original. The main leads never had a relationship and Ruo Chen was on the road to success.

That influenced the fates of many significantly. The Li business stagnated without the backing of the Ruo family, it was even on the decline.

Although Ruo Chen did as promised and didn't seek revenge directly, the Li real estate trading lost several deals due to the lack of connections. Potential investors even took back their offer and many companies avoided their properties.

The conglomerate giant broke of their political marriage and showed the cold shoulder to their almost in-laws. Therefore, the smaller companies followed suit and alienated them.

The result was clear, without funds and buyers the Li r. Est. trading fell short in all aspects. Sooner or later would they be kicked out of competition.

"Of course Mr. Feng, our facilities are the best in the whole town. You won't get this quality for any lower than this ba!" exclaimed Master Li exaggerated on phone.

The other side answered calmly, the more they said, the more the smile on Master Li vanished. They bid their goodbye and ended the call.

Sigh—

He throw his phone to the side and sacked onto the designer sofa.

"How did it went?" asked Madam Li anxiously.

"How did it went, you asked? It happened again! They will think about it, because they still have an offer from another competitor! They are stalling us with this indefinite answer, only to never call us ever again ah!"

Madam Li paled, is this their end? How could that be! They were just fine until not so long ago.

"Heavens! Were we cursed by the deities, are they laughing at us? Ancestors help us overcome this crisis. What are we going to do?! At this rate, all of our hard earned fortune will vanish and we end up on the streets!" Madam Li became hysterical.

Master Li mentally rolled his eyes at his superstitious wife. It was unlikely to lose everything overnight. As long as they sold off unprofitable properties for a cheaper price and cut short on their expenses, a comeback was still possible. Only that it was a very roundabout way and they would momentarily lose a small fortune. Thus, he decided to use his last trump.