Chapter 14 - Oh My God

Start from the beginning

It's like I'm seeing this shit in slow motion, I hear bones cracking and when he lands he's a fucking wolf, brown and ugly just like the man was, the wolf wasn't even as near as big as Mr Wolf.

I blink my eyes once, twice then three times. Am I fucking losing it? Keagan stands there unphased like he didnt just see a man transform into a fucking wolf.

The wolf stands a few feet away from Keagan and he keeps growling.

Keagan growls again sounding inhumane, very loudly and sounds really fucking scary and the brown wolf whimpers and bows his head looking almost compelled into submission.

But only for a few minutes before he pounces up on Keagan, I scream. "Keagan!"

That's my life right there and I want to go and help him, I need to. I don't know what I'd do but I need to fucking help him but my body won't comply, my feet are glued to ground!

I hear bones cracking again, no, no, no this is not some twilight shit ohhh God, I'm frozen and stilled again when I see Keagans hair growing, his bones shifting and the next thing I see is Mr Wolf!

You got to be kidding me! I know I said I wished he could like transform into a person and be my Jacob but I didn't actually think it would happen.

All those stories about werewolves and shit are true! Every werewolf movie I ever watched had some truth to it.

Keagan lied to me, did maleeyah know too? She must have she's his sister! Does Jody know? Does the boys know they all seem so close with Maleeyah and Keagan despite them apparently just meeting.

Everything like a movies starts poaying in my head and suddenly all the shit that I brushed of as weird falls in place, or well makes a bit more sense. But I got so many more questions.

I feel lied to and betrayed and I'm suddenly fuming, I dont know what came over me but all I saw was red and then I made that exact same inhumane sound Keagan made and I hear both the fighting wolves whimper.

I turn to look at them and the brown wolf is so busy watching me that he doesn't notice Mr Wol- I mean Keagan or whatever the fuck charges towards him and rips his jugular out.

I gasp in horror as the wolf's lifeless body falls to the ground and starts transforming back to human again.

I stand there, for a long time just processing what happened. I look over to the man again and I know this really just fucking happened.

It all makes sense now though, this is why I feel those same damn sparks I feel with Keagan when I touch Mr wolf. This is why whenever I spoke to Mr wolf he understood.

This is why Mr wolf never attacked me. This is why those damn blue eyes looked so familiar, this is why I never felt afraid of Mr wolf.

This explains the growling, the 'mine' business. This explains alot of shit! He lied to me. Keagan is a frikin werewolf, he transforms! And he never told me shit.

Im snapped out of my thoughts when I hear bones cracking, but I don't see him anywhere, a few minutes after frantically looking around for him getting more pissed by the second.

He steps out behind the bushes in a basket ball shorts and he starts walking cautiously towards me the way his abs look ohh my god, the tattoos, the way his muscles flex as he walk has me trying to keep myself from drooling, wait.

I'm mad at him! Soooo fucking furious!

"Baby I can explain" he says cautiously. "You lied to me" I whispered. I'm hurt, I feel betrayed and my tears start falling.

"I trusted you! I believed everything you ever said to me! I fell for you! Im in love with you and you fucking hurt me! You know how crazy I was for Mr Wolf, what did you think I'd run away? Call you crazy? Not want you anymore? What Keagan what?"

I scream crying hard. "Do you know how much this hurt, I'm physically hurting, my heart is physically aching, you never trusted me! You never believed in my love for you like I did yours! You lied to me, you my everything and you lied to me!" I cry.

"You are smart, you saw my reaction to Mr Wolf, you heard what I said about Jacob in twilight. Even after everything I just saw now, I'm still standing here Keagan. I'm still fucking here.

How do you confess your love ? But not this? How  after everything we shared have you not fucking told me ?" I shout at him.

I know he probably has his valid reasons but right now I can't see past the fact that he lied to me, that he didn't feel like he could trust me or that my love for him wasnt strong enough to stay after everything.

This bond we have or had, I physically feel it weakening and its crazy but it really is weakening I feel it and it's breaking my heart.

"Let me explain" he pleads, "Please baby I hate seeing you like this. I'm so sorry, Kylie I love yo-" I run away not wanting to hear it, I run and I keep running deeper into the woods, I don't even know where I was going I just ran.

I need to get away.