The Walk

First thing, I just want to say how... Words can't even describe how, how overwhelmed I am with the number of votes and reads this book has.
I'm surprised it even past 100.

You have no idea what it means to have 10k reads. I actually cried a little.
So, this is my thank you to you.

I love you all so much~
❤💙💜

Anywho, let's get to why your here
Hope you enjoy

~=***=~

The walk|Logan

All it was is a walk.

A walk that would change my life.

A walk which would make me the happiest man alive.

It had begun. My legs shakily moved towards the large white double doors. Nerves were spiking through my body, making my palms and forehead sweaty.

A friendly hand placed and took a firm hold of my right shoulder. In his usual sweet voice, he spoke.

"It'll be okay." I twisted my neck to catch his eyes. Owen had his usual smile, small, rosy cheeks and twinkling eyes.

"Just open the door, and your new life will begin." I couldn't help but notice the silver ring on his finger, it gleamed when the light hit the large diamond in the middle.

He was happy, and I was soon to be. If I had enough courage to open the doors.

"He's waiting." He whispered in my ear.

I gripped the golden handles, waiting for my hands to stop shaking before I opened the heaven like doors.

Take a deep breath. I told myself, and I followed. Take a look at your best friend. I did, he was smiling more. Now, open the doors. One final deep breath.

Click.

They opened, and music began to play, soothing elegant piano music. I looked down the aisle, looking at the eyes that were focused on me.

He was there. Those brown orbs shining like stars, beaming like lasers. He was beautifully dressed in his blue tux and red tie. His hair was in the usual style but with way less gel, his lips curved to show a magical smile.

His arm moved and his hand held out.

Owen took my arm. With a final smile, I began the walk down the red carpet. Normally they look at the guests watching you, but I could never pull my eyes away, not from him, my Luke.

It was nearing the end and Owen's grip was lost. With a warm kiss to my cheek, he left me on my own to join his husband Dylan and their three kids, Lily, Lucas, and Ryan.

It was me finishing the walk.

I stood in front of him. He looked even better up close, more handsome and devilish.

"You look beautiful." He smiled as he took my hands.
"Like always." I blushed. The walk was complete, and the new chapter of my life was about to begin.