Chapter 24 The End

° OWEN °

Taking me back to Dylan's house the pair hadn't spoken since we left the restaurant. They didn't talk to me, the only time I was spoken to was when Dylan asked if everything was ok.
They both had a hold of my hand, the warmth coming from the pair of them made me dizzy.

"Come on, your taking to long." Logan moaned pulling my hand which heaved my forward.

"Hey calm it." Dylan snapped as he tightened his hand in mine.

"Just shut up." He rolled his eyes.
Once he finished speaking Dylan fumbled in his pocket for his key. I didn't watch him or Logan, I placed my head down kicking my foot at the little stone step.
Hearing the lock click and the door squeak open I was pulled inside. Before even hearing the door close a pair of soft lips attached themselves to mine.

"Jeez, at least let us take him upstairs." Dylan's voice came through letting me know it was Logan who had pressed me up against the wall. With a small tug, we were pulled apart.
"Let's take him upstairs." Logan nodded.
With a larger tug, I was taken from the hallway to Dylan's room. The memory of the night before came back.

Getting pushed on the bed the night ended like every other night. Again they were both in making sure I felt pain, but luckily pleasure was stronger than that. Normally I would have lost myself, to allow my mind to leave, but I couldn't. All they did night was argue. Arguing about who was going to do what and who was going to kiss me first or finishing me. They even fought about the position they would have.

Instead from the night ending with me sleeping in their arms all snug and warm. I fell asleep feeling scared of waking up and feared how they'll sleep.

But I managed to.

***

Rolling myself around in the sheets I fell my face on the empty pillows beside me. Unscrunching my eyes I could see where the missing guys should have been. Just like normal, I felt the pain shoot up my body, a tear broke through, one I didn't know I had. Sucking up a large breath and finding my strength, my body spun out the bed. Dragging up any clothes I could find I placed them over my bare body.

"No, because you don't do anything!" A harsh voice from below made my body shudder. After the loud yell was the sound of glass shattering.
Feeling petrified I made my way to the landing, that is where the sounds got worse.

"Look what you made me do, you're a fucking waste." Not being able to make out who was yelling I couldn't help but feel scared for whoever was receiving it. One foot at a time I trudged down the stairs.

Step one:
"You're a fucking waste, your pathetic and do nothing."

Step two:
"Oh, I do nothing, said the one who hasn't done a thing for him." For him, I didn't know if they were talking about me.

Step three:
"I've done everything for him, taken him out was by his side when you were a complete dick, which was all the time."

Step four:
"You've got some nerve."

Step five:
"I've got a lot of nerve you absolute fuck face."

Step six:
"Fuck you!"

That was the thing I heard before a loud crash came from the bottom floor. The sound travelled causing my brain to rattle with fear.
Wide-eyed I ran to find the pair on the floor, Dylan lying on his back whilst Logan punched him repeatedly. By the blood from Dylan's lip and the slight bruise under his eye, I knew that had been going on for a while.