Chapter 18 Lion's & Their Prey

SEXUAL CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER!
If this is something you don't like you can move on to the next chapter. :)

° LOGAN °

I threw the delicate boy onto the large bed, I had to be gentle since he was like an eggshell, easily broken if handled wrongly. His tiny framed body perfectly slid in between to two pillows. He looked extremely delicious, I could have taken him right now or even on the couch. Standing at the edge of the bed I looked down at the frightened boy, I bit down on my bottom lip. Shortly after Dylan had joined me, we examined our new toy.

Taking lead I crawled my way onto the soft bed, I couldn't keep my eyes from this angel delight. He was so creamy, milky, and absolutely delicious. I couldn't wait to attach my lips to his and run my hand down his silky skin. Joining me we both towered over our fresh meat, he was so pure, so untouched, this made him more adorable.

Again we just started at Owen, I picked up his beauty, those ice blue eyes, those beautiful pink full lips and that amazing jawline.

Again taking charge I leaned myself closer, my lips softly pressed themselves to Owen's. I craved for his touch every day. I couldn't believe that this day had finally come, I had been waiting for this for six years. I guessed you had to wait for good things.

Moving my lips with his I felt one of Dylan's hand's stroke along Owen's cheek as I kissed him harder. With a slight gasp, his lips parted, that was enough for me to slide my tongue into his mouth. For a moment I allowed myself to explore his warm moist mouth. Sploshing together our tongues met, they seemed to fight for dominance but he soon relinquished that title. I smirked against his mouth which I couldn't wait to do more with.

Pulling my head back the saliva dribbled down his chin staining his light blue shirt. Before Owen could catch any sort of breath Dylan hit his lips with his. Moving myself back we changed positions, basically, we swapped sides, with my fingers I began to unbutton his shirt. One by one each button popped themselves open. As they did the sight of his creamy soft skin came into vision.

I pulled the expensive light blue material apart to expose more of his pastel soft skin. Pulling my head back Dylan breaks away from Owen's lips, he's more breathless than before.

"Mmmm delicious." We both said in sync, Dylan licking the fluid on his lips. Watching him clean away the contents which they both made, made my jeans tighter than before.

Nibbling down on my bottom lip I grabbed the back of Dylan's neck and crashed our lips together. I swear I could taste whatever he picked up from Owen.
God, they tasted good together.
Whilst I slipped my tongue inside I took a hold of his top and begun to slide it above his head. Sadly the warmth had to go but seeing his body was better.

Throwing the thin material onto the floor my eyes focused on his captivating body. He was so toned and his muscles looked mouth watering. With him following my moves he pulled my top over my head. The warmth radiating from his body felt amazing, I couldn't wait to feel his and Owen's on mine.

With one hand he grazed his soft fingers along my abs. As he drooled over my body a smaller softer hand stroked my skin. Looking down Owen had picked himself up and stroked mine and Dylan's bodies, eyes wide and jaw wrenched a little open.

"You like them, baby?" I asked, both me and Dylan smirked at his startled face. Biting down on the inside of his mouth he nodded.
His amazed eyes glistened as he pulled his hand away, both Dylan and I took a hold of each arm. Pulling them up we took his fingers into our mouths, moistening them up for some reason which seemed to turn me on harder.