Chapter 13 Finding His Voice

° OWEN °

I looked dead at the broad figure which was stood in front of my door. His head was placed down and his hands wedged right into each trouser pocket. Normally I would have admired him, but now I don't care.
He's the last person I wanted to see or think about.

"What?" Was my answer as he stood awkwardly, the word was cold and snappy.

"Owen, I... Erm." He scratched the back of his neck.

"Spit it out, what you came to hit me again, this bruised and cut cheek not good enough for you." I didn't mean for my words to come out sounding harsh but I was sick of his crap and everything he put me through.

"No, Owen." He picked up his head, his eyes looked slightly glossed over.

"Come on I ain't got all day, I have work to do and its a lot more interesting than you." He seemed taken back from my words as this lips parted but closed after his words got stuck.

"I-I... I wanted to say I'm sorry." Inside I was laughing so hard.
"I wasn't meant to... I didn't mean to hit you." At this point this child was making me angry, the anger I didn't know I had.

"Oh, so you fell and accidentally punched me in the face countless times." Again he was taken back.

"Owen, listen." I wasn't gonna listen to this, I didn't have the time and frankly, he needed to know how it made me feel.
This bitch gonna get it.

"No you listen Mr " your youngest son is gay", " I added that to make him feel worse, it did. "I'm sick of everything you put me through, outing me, hitting me, I thought you were my friend, not some ass hat like everyone else in this dead beat town." His eyes became more glossed.

"Owen..."

"Get out!" I spat, his brows lowered.

"What?" He asked, his voice low.

"Get out from my life, get out from my room and finally get out from my head!" Those brows lowered more.

"I don't understand."

"Of course you won't, you think with your dick. Your just blind about everything, I can't believe I had feelings for you." His eyes picked up and his brows fixed themselves. Yeah I mentally stabbed myself, I just confessed my feelings and I'm about to cry.

"Owen..."

"I'm gonna make it simple for you, a way which you'll understand. F. U. C. K. O. F. F. Fuck off!" I yelled and slammed the door in his face.
For some strange reason, I actually felt something rise out of me and I felt less stressed and beat up.
Somewhere deep down I felt kinda bad for him.

After the sound of the wood hitting wood, I pressed my head against the cool surface. The icy smooth wood soothed my beating head and had started to calm my nerves. As my face tempered down, the bitter liquid from my eyes was released, they slid down my cheeks and onto the carpeted floor. They were harsh and powerful.

I hadn't been able to tell if Logan was still there, I couldn't tell since all I could hear was my sobs. Soon I realised I had collapsed onto the floor. My knees had felt weak and even though I had been on the floor they wobbled. The thought of everything he had done just made the tears stream harder down my tired and stressed face.