Chapter 22 Just Him

SEXUAL CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER!
If this is something you don't like you can move on to the next chapter. :)

° OWEN °

His warm hand in mine melted away my mind, I couldn't think straight, only on how smooth and soft, it was. I let him drag me from the bench. I didn't bother the fact that my feet where literally dragging on the ground. I wasn't bothered that my purple Converses were being scratched and coated in mud. All I wanted was the warmth of his hand.

Pulling me down the street he kept his strong grip to my hand. It was like he didn't want me to get lost like Alice in the Wonderland.
As we reached the door, twisting the small bronze key in the lock the door flung open. Stepping inside the warm house the door clicked behind.
That's when I realised my back was pressed up against the wooden surface.
I felt the rounded handle poke me in the back, the icy feeling from the letterbox had shivers tracing down my spine.

Slowly I picked up my head, his eyes shined into mine, his lips were curved slightly in a small smirk. A few top teeth biting down on his plump bottom lip.
Inching closer I felt the warmth of his lips, the best feeling in the world. Mine and his fitted perfectly like they were meant to be together. But that was cliche and dumb to think about.
I let the warmness melt me away, I had to, it was hard to resist those beauties.
I believe I zoned out because at one point I couldn't see, just felt his lips to mine.

"Everything ok?" I snapped back, those gorgeous eyes looking deeply into mine. His hands stroked down my body until they found my hands.
He didn't give me time to reply before those lips came back at mine. They were harsher and more hungry, that and his tongue which traced along my lower lip.
One hand unlocked from mine, finding the hem to my top, his loving tender hands stoked around my stomach. I had to fight back the moan which had built up.

"Don't fight it." He whispered against my lips.
"Do what your body wants." Whatever he said seemed to break something in my mind as my hands wrapped themselves around his waist. I was embarrassed and ashamed of what my mind did, what my mind wanted. Sliding down, one hand went lower then I wanted, perfectly cupping him.
A lion-like moan came from him.
"Fuck Owen." He moaned into my mouth.

Whatever I did made him change, in a good way, he pushed away from the wall. Without any warning, he picked me up, my legs immediately wrapped around his strong waist. With no struggling, he walked me down the hallway and up the stairs. As he did those mouth-watering lips never left mine. Each step he deepened the kiss, each step I felt myself getting warmer, each step I felt ready to either melt away or faint.

Reaching his room he pushed open the door, doing the same when he closed it. All this time our lips never left each other.
Softly and gently he lowered me down onto to crisp covers, his hands placed under my head.
With an embarrassing sound, our lips broke apart, I think I whined and pouted when they did.

"Owen, I want you so bad." He whispered, one of his fingers creating circles on my arm.

"I-I'm yours."

"Are you sure." I didn't say anything but grab the back of his neck, hitting our lips together hard. I felt his canine graze across. Moving his hands he trailed them down to the hem of my top. Breaking our lips once again he pulled my top from over my head. I felt the slight coldness bite at my skin. This and his lips pressing down onto my naked chest. Along with his lips was that tongue which circled around my nipple before gently pinching it with his teeth.
I bit down so hard on my bottom lip a faint taste of iron was present.