Chapter 15 Truth or Dare

° DYLAN °

"I can't, I'm scared." The words which left his mouth took a cute little hold of my heart. I'm guessing he was on about what I did just a moment ago.

"There's nothing to be scared about." My hand slipped into his, lancing our fingers together, his eyes closed tightly. A few tears had slipped passed and rolled down his cheek.

"It's not." I cut him off by placing my finger to his lips, they trembled.

"I'm not going to force you, whenever your more comfortable." His eyes snapped up to mine with surprise, kinda like he wasn't thinking the same.

"Dylan, I wasn't... I need to..." His sobs had cut himself off. Whatever was happening to him had hurt him bad, bad in a way which he couldn't handle.

"Owen, please, whatever it is please tell me." His eyes closed once again, more tears slipped themselves away. They slipped out quicker than the Titanic leaving dry docks.

"Please." He sobbed out, shortly after he collapsed into my arms. He clenched onto my top and the tears just roared out of him.

I pulled him close, my arms wrapping themselves around him. I squeezed himself tighter. I hadn't known what the problem was but it was eating him up inside. Not knowing what to do I just held him close, what was I meant to do.

"Owen, please you're scaring me." I pulled his head away from the crock of my neck. I looked at him dead in the eyes.
"Please." He bit down on his lower lip, hard enough that he could split it.

"I-I don't know how." He whispered.
"Dylan, I... I." I leaned forward, my lips connected with his shaking ones. The taste of salt from his tears had entered their way onto my lips. I moved my lips against his, something which he didn't follow until a few seconds.

"Just relax," I said against his mouth, I couldn't tell if he had nodded but he seemed to relax a little but was still tense.
I placed my hands onto his waist as I held him close. He hadn't fully relaxed as I could feel the tears drip onto my cheeks occasionally. I slipped one hand around his back as I pushed him backwards. Slowly and gently I lowered him down onto my bed.

With our lips still held close I ran a free hand down his body. With each touch seemed to make him relax or become tenser. Just like on the floor my hand had found the hem of his top. With that hand, I trailed it up across his smooth warm skin. I felt his every curve.

I pulled my lips away from his and opened my eyes. He had stopped crying but his lips still trembled as I pulled them away. His eyes were tired as they looked into mine.
"Owen, please don't be upset, whatever it is please don't let it get to you." He nodded.

"I-I'll try." I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him up to connect our lips once again. Our lips connected harshly, my teeth grazed over his plump bottom lip. I slide my tongue across his lip which I grazed with my teeth. He didn't say anything to me so I decided to pull back before I got to carried away and regretted what would have happened.

"Want to stay around?" I asked my voice had gone low. He nodded as he laid himself back down onto the bed. I followed after and rested my head onto the upper part of his chest.

Who would have thought this boy would be something which I needed?

***

No." He whined as he threw down his phone.
"I refuse to do it." He pestered on.

"Luke stop being a baby and do it." I wrenched back. I looked over to see Owen trying to hold back his smile. We were playing truth or dare and Luke thought doing a dare would be easy.

"Fine." He was stood up from his position and headed to the door.
"You know mum will rip me a new one." I smiled, that was my response to him.
"Mum!" He yelled down.

"Yes."

"That food you made was fucking delicious!" I and Owen snickered once he yelled down.

"Language!" I heard dad yell up shortly after.

"Your paying for the coffin," Luke said as he turned himself back around.
"And the wake." He came back over and slapped my arm as he took the place next to Owen.
"Next." He glared at Owen who swallowed down as he chose his answer.

"Truth." He said uneasily.

"Playing it safe I see." Luke teased as he nudged him.
"Who was your first crush?" Owen's eyes had gone a little wide as he leaned himself back.

"Owen you don't need to answer that." I reached over and placed my hand on his.

"Erm no, that's not the game." He yanked my hand from his.

"Well... Erm..." He swallowed down hard like he was scared or embarrassed to say.

"How about we all tell out the first crush," I suggested making Owen feel better.

"Fine." He whined.
"Mine was Mia." I hadn't know who the hell he said, but knowing Luke it could have been anyone.

"Ok, mine was a random guy which I saw once." Owen and Luke both snickered, I had felt a little embarrassed.
"Owen."

He bit the inside of his mouth. "It... It was Logan." Luke let a random gasp which he followed with a long laugh.

"Your sister's boyfriend." Luke held his sides.

"Luke stop being an ass."

***
° LOGAN °

I laid on my bed, looking up at the twisted colour of grey on the ceiling. My mind was all over the place, I couldn't help but think about Owen and Dylan. How could it be possible to want the pair of them? Getting with Olivia I thought I found the one, but then I started to get to know Owen more. For some odd reason, he had changed the way I looked at Olivia and looked at him. I saw him in a more romantic and erotic way. Olivia was just someone.

"Urg." I scratched out and flicked my shoe from my foot. With a crash and a few pieces of glass shattering my shelf unit hit the floor hard. I hated the way I was thinking, I hated the fact that my heart couldn't be happy with one, couldn't be happy unless I had the pair of them with me.

I only started to fall for Dylan because he was all over Owen. I had felt jealous and annoyed that I couldn't get that close. For some strange reason, I had started too like him. Not as much as Owen but enough for me to want him to.

I hated this.