"thirteen"

❛ intoxicated misunderstandings. ❜

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲. After the awkward encounter between herself, Liam and Scott, she was desperate to get a white claw in her hand and dance away her troubles.

Sneaking out was easier than she thought. Both her parents were busy with the Deadpool situation, leaving her uncle Peter in charge, who didn't end up showing up to the loft to 'babysit' the girl. Something which she was both immensely grateful for and slightly annoyed at the same time.

Scott ended up giving the girl a ride to where the lacrosse team's annual bonfire was as the other pack members were unavailable. The two drove in silence for the majority of the ride as neither of them had spoken about her making out with his beta. Frankly, neither wanted to talk about the teens' budding relationship, so they didn't.

As they pulled up to the bonfire, Nova quickly tried to leave the tension that filled the car, but she was soon stopped by Scott who pulled her back in. Questioning green eyes cased the werewolf to promptly pull the checkered shirt off he was wearing over his long sleeved button-up.

"I don't know how you're not freezing wearing that. Here," Scott smiled as he looked over the little black dress and converse she wore, which hardly covered up her skin which he could see was prickling slightly with goosebumps.

"Because a hoe never gets cold... but in this scenario, I'm not a hoe; therefore, I'm freezing. So, thank you." Nova mumbled back as she pulled the clothing piece over her, which drowned her more petite frame. After promising the kind boy, she wouldn't cause any trouble tonight and that they would meet back by his car when it was over so he could drive her home, the blonde was on her way.

Greeting the many teens who were drinking and dancing to the loud thumping music, Nova managed to get herself feeling rather drunk with the few shots and drinks she had acquired on the way to find Liam and Mason.

The duo of best friends sat among the partying teens, Liam drinking heavily from the coke bottle, which had some sort of liquor in it. Nova grinned at the sight of the attractive boy. The confidence from the alcohol seemed only to fuel the feelings she had for Liam, and once she had made her way over to them, she sat herself down on top of the Dunbar boys lap, who blushed brightly at the close contact with the girl.

"Where, where were you guys? I've been looking all over for you. I had to socialise with humans, ew. Hey, I've got a joke for you all. A human, siren and werewolf stumble into a bar-" Nova babbled on as Liam's arms came to rest around her waist so she wouldn't lose her balance.

"Nova seemed to get the memo about getting drunk." Mason giggled as he listened to the nonsense the girl spoke as she turned to the boy by wrapping her arms around Liam's neck. However, before the blonde-haired girl could carry on and potentially expose a supernatural secret, for real, Liam asked the girl to dance, which she grinned brightly at before pulling him into the swarm of sweaty teens.

Nova pressed her body to his - facing away. His arms wrapped around her waist once the two were flush against each other. Their two bodies moved in sync to the music as both of them felt beyond drunk to bother to face the consciences of being seen in such an intimate position. Liam's bothersome thoughts seemed to disappear as he grabbed the girls hips tighter once his meet Novas in a slow, circular rhythm.

Usually, Liam would've been embarrassed by the way he moaned lowly into her ear, but the thumping of the music and Nova's hand pulling him closer was the only thing occupying his thoughts. But the pairs sensual bubble was soon popped as Scott was quick to grab both supernatural teens once he found Malia wasted - something she couldn't be due to her heightened healing, which worried the alpha massively.

"How much have they had to drink?" Scott questioned once he had brought the two over the park table they had previously left Liam at. Nova's head was slumped against the Dunbar teens shoulder, and her arm wrapped itself tightly around his bicep to keep herself from falling.

"Not enough to get them like this," Mason worriedly stated as he looked at the trio, who looked like they were going to pass out any second from alcohol poisoning. The conversation between the alpha and the human seemed to carry on for a few more minutes - not that Nova could hear over the pounding beat the DJ played. That was until Scott had finally realised why his friends were acting the way they were.

"It's not the drinks. It's the music. Hey! Nova, stop that!" He hissed once he saw the blonde girl pull Liam in for a kiss he was happily about to reciprocate. The alpha didn't need any more miniature Hales running around the place due to any unfortunate accidents the music might cause.

"God, do you ever stop talking? You're such a Debbie downer." The Hale girl groaned out as she got pulled up from beside the boy and next to where Malia sat. The two teens had yet to talk about the revelation that they were related, so with a quick salute from the younger girl, Nova quickly put her head in her hands once the pounding in her head became too much.

She hardly noticed once Scott had disappeared to try and stop the source of the music. And by the time she had regained consciousness, the high school's large, dull lockers clouded her vision, which confused her massively. But once a strange liquid was poured over her, she sat upright in a flash.

"Did you have to use gasoline? I just got my hair done." Nova spat out to the assassin who had dressed as a security guard that stood over Scott, lighter in hand. But as soon as he lit it, the alpha clamped his hand round the older man's.

The thumping in Nova's head seemed to have subsided considerably, but she could've sworn she saw someone who looked like her dad barge in and save the day. The two new figures fought off the men who had tried to kill the four supernatural teens, something which they were all immensely grateful for as the music had knocked them out heavily.

It wasn't until Nova felt herself being pulled up from the floor that she fully regained her consciousness. She graciously accepted the Dunbar teens hand and was soon pressed against his side in hopes of not falling on her feet again.

"Hey, are, are you okay?" Liam asked as he wiped away the black smeared mascara from her face the gasoline had caused. Nova smiled up to the boy who's worried features overtook his face. However, she didn't reply to his question as a loud cough she knew all too well divided their attention.

"I can take over from here... kid." Derek almost barked out once he had stepped away from helping Scott and finally noticed his blonde child, who his uncle was supposed to be looking after. Nova gave Liam a tight smile before moving over to her dad's warm embrace. She quickly noticed Braeden behind her father and concluded it was the two figures that kicked the assassins butts from before. But, before she could thank them or explain why she wasn't tucked up in bed like she was ordered to do, her now, furious dad stopped her.

"As soon as we get home, I'm putting a damn padlock on that loft."

o. 𝐰𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬.