"two"

❛ 117. ❜

"𝐇𝐞𝐲, 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐰'𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠?" Nova loudly asked her friends once she was at school the next day

"𝐇𝐞𝐲, 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐰'𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠?" Nova loudly asked her friends once she was at school the next day. After finding out they had all gone to what she thought was partying in Mexico over the weekend, the blonde was extraordinarily annoyed and determined to make their day hell in return.

The Hale girl decided to see if the pack were going to tell her the real reason they went to another country or not, so once she had spotted both Stiles and Scott walking up the steps of the school that morning, she promptly made her way over to them.

However, both boys were too busy looking at Stiles' marks from his eventful night with Malia to notice the young siren, who was now getting angrier by the minute. But they soon noticed her presence once she gave the human out of the two best friends a hard smack where the skin on his back was still exposed.

Stiles was quick to complain about the young girl's abuse, but Scott quickly hushed him and carried on walking inside the school with an arm slung around the blonde while they carried on with their previous conversation.

"After that, we spent the rest of the night spooning." The Stilinski boy grumpily stated to his best friend, completely ignoring the small girl and not mentioning anything about their trip to Mexico.

Once in the hallway, Nova had quickly given up on the whole 'see if they're going to lie about going to Mexico' and decided to ask them why she wasn't invited and why her mom hadn't come home from their trip yet. But just as the blonde opened her mouth to speak, Mr Yukimura stepped out of a nearby classroom and stopped the trio before ushering the two boys into class.

"We'll see you later, Nova, and please, try to pay attention in math class this time," The alpha pleaded once he remembered that neither of her parents were around at the moment to tell her not to get detention again.

"Oh Scotty, I stopped paying attention in math when the alphabet decided to get involved, but it's cute that you think you can control me." Nova smiled before turning away from both teen boys, who sighed in defeat at the younger Hale girl who just loved to get into trouble.

However, she couldn't help herself as instead of going to her classes that day, she left school and went straight to the McCall residence as it's where her mom's phone had been all night once she had tracked it that morning. Nova had managed to steal the boy's keys that morning as she knew that Scott always put his arm around the girl in a caring manner when they walked, so she thought it was the best way to get into his house and find clues where her mother had gotten too.

Once Nova had let herself into the boy's house - after stopping off for a slushy on the long walk there, which took her a few hours as she then saw a cute new dress she desperately wanted - what she came to find was that her mom wasn't there, but instead Mr McCall was at home.