"five"

❛ party favour. ❜

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲'𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭, especially when it came to being told what to do

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲'𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭, especially when it came to being told what to do. So once her dad said that she wasn't allowed to go to the 'party' at Lydia's boathouse because of the mute threat, the blonde screamed at Derek and stormed into her bedroom.

After around ten minutes of trying to calm down, Nova realised that she might've slightly overreacted, but she just blamed it on the fact that she was a Hale and that they weren't the most of patient family's. The blonde did then think over complying with her dad's commands of staying home but soon threw that thought out the window when her uncle Peter leaned against her open bedroom door frame and smirked at her annoyance.

"You want to lose a finger? No? Then stop looking at me," Nova growled out as she began to take off the makeup that she worn to school. Peter only rolled his eyes at the girl who reminded him so much of his nephew. But he saw where Derek was coming from in keeping the blonde safe at the loft. And the man decided to make his point very clear to the girl who sat in front of him.

"Derek's right, you know, a tiny girl against a creature that managed to stab an axe into me will not end well-"

"I may be tiny, but I'll still kick your butt."

Something that stopped the two Hale relatives from their arguing was the sound of Nova's phone telling her that she had a text message. And what she read put a smile on her face as it was from Lydia telling her that she'd pick her up soon as she wanted to make sure the blonde had dressed her best. The strawberry-blonde teen was one of Nova's closest friends, and it was nice for her to have someone she could act girly around.

Luckily for the teen, Peter soon left her alone, which meant that she could finally get ready for the party she would be attending against her father's wishes. So as quickly and quietly as possible, Nova reapplied some makeup and slipped on something cute yet comfortable to wear.

The slightly more challenging part of getting ready for the party was getting out of the loft without her parents or uncle noticing. Luckily, Nova had skilled the art of sneaking out, so she swiftly left the loft unnoticed and took the short journey to the boathouse with Lydia.

Once the two girls had got there, they all waited outside along with Malia and Stiles for Scott to arrive to start their plan of getting Liam somewhere safe for the full moon that was tonight. But once the alpha had pulled up on his bike, Stiles finally exposed the secret he had found about the new werewolf.

"I have to tell you something. I asked around about Liam. I know why he got kicked out of his last school," The Stilinski boy started. Nova groaned out as she knew it would be bad because the atmosphere around the group of friends became very tense.