"twenty four"

❛ creatures of the night. ❜

"𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰

"𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰."

Nova stood unimpressed next to the older boy, arms crossed with a scowl on her slightly flushed face. The cold air of the forest brushed against her cheeks, indicating fall was just around the corner. Something which the blonde didn't appreciate as it was signalling the end of the summer break.

Stiles only rolled his eyes at the teen, soon moving over to his best friend who leant against his Jeep, which looked over Beacon Hills. Nova quickly stuck her middle finger at the boy's retreating frame, but soon returned to her current predicament.

"I love Scott and Stiles, but God, are they the dumbest people in the world." The girl scoffed under her breath, already hearing the protest from the McCall teen a couple of feet away. Another roll of the blonde's eyes finally seemed to bring her out of her bad mood as once she looked away from the two older boys; her face couldn't help but turn into a bright grin.

Liam Dunbar had it down bad for the Hale descent. Even tied to a tree in the middle of nowhere in the pitch black, he couldn't hide the look of adornment which overtook his features when he looked at his girlfriend. Who only gave him the same stare back.

Nova soon made a move over to the werewolf, who she thought was still learning to find control. And he was, but Scott wanted to teach the younger supernatural how to do it without his anchor present, which didn't seem to work out very well as the young couple had been attached at the hip the last couple of months.

Still, even if things had been quieter than usual, every full moon, the two nearly seniors tried to take Liam out to make sure he didn't cause havoc around the neighbourhood, but this time, Nova demanded she went, and there she was with little argument.

Quickly swinging her arms around the teen once the coast was clear, she placed a small kiss on Liam's lips as he looked down at her.

"What are you thinking?" Nova gently asked as the two looked at each other a while longer. Liam knew he had to tell her about his anchor, but he couldn't bring himself to; the fear of rejection ran too deep within his veins to ruin what he had.

It was still unknown to the girl what she meant to him. And the pack seemed to have put the ordeal on the back burner after everything seemed to settle down, but as everyone knows, Beacon Hills doesn't keep secrets for long.

"That I want to hold you... Can you guys let me out now?" The Dunbar teen whispered before raising his voice to the other boys who held the key to his chains. His hands twitched slightly at the thought of holding his girl the way she was doing with him, and he had had enough of standing when he could have a pretty blonde on his lap in the warmth of his home.