"You getting real rusty with those pick-up lines." 

"Who says I'm not playing for keeps?" He pressed his lips against mine. For a second I melted against his lips. He tasted so amazing. I wanted to pull away to ask him if he was serious. If we were something serious. But I couldn't. 

Instead, I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling us closer together. 

"Guys, not in here," Vince says disgustedly. 

"Come on Vince, you have seen us make out before," Dom replied. I punched him in his ribs playfully, trying to straighten my hair out.

"That wasn't making out. That was a prelude to sex." 

"Okay, so I'm going to go now," I exited the room. 

----------------------

"Hey beautiful, wanna dance?" A tall, tanned guy said to me, a cocky grin playing on his lips. One could tell that he knew he was handsome. I think he was the quarterback of our school, Carter something. 

"You really think that a lame line like that would work on me?" 

"At least I'm trying." 

"And now you're leaving," Dom's voice appeared behind me. I raise my eyebrows at his remark. 

"I could have taken care of him by myself." 

"But where would be the fun in that?" 

Dom pulls me upstairs, away from the noise. He kissed my neck, gently drawing circles on my hand. 

"What are you doing?" I asked Dom. 

"Isn't it obvious?" He grins. I nudge him in the side as he pushes me onto the bed. 

-----------

After hours of begging Dom had still insisted on me going to school, which is why I blame him for my current misery. Sam was luckily running late, so that I didn't have to listen to her Dom obsession. 

"Sorry, I'm late," her high pitched voice emerged from the door. I rolled my eyes. 

"Letty, I haven't seen you in a week. I have so much to tell you. You know how I say that Dom is so hot right? He got out of prison and believe me he got even hotter."

Oh, I know, I thought. 

"And he's so good in bed." 

I know that too, I thought. It took me several seconds to process what she had just said. She slept with Dom. He comes back from prison and the first thing he does is sleep with my annoying enemy?! 

I couldn't believe him. 

-----------------

I thought that the drive home would calm me down, but seeing him sit in the chair, oblivious to what was going on, I got worked up again. All I could picture was Sam and him together.

Dom's smile turned into a frown when he saw my facial expression. 

"What's wrong Letty?" He asked so sincerely. He truly was an asshole. I walked past him without acknowledging his presence, which I should have known, he would not accept. He reached out for my wrist pulling me back. 

"Let go of me," I whispered angrily, and yet loud enough to pull the attention of Vince and Mia towards us.

"What's going on Letty?" 

"Ain't any of your business." 

"I'm gonna pretend you didn't say that. Why don't you just tell me?"

"I told you to back off," I yelled louder. 

"Then stop being such a bitch-" 

He didn't even finish before I was already on top of him punching him in the face repeatedly. I couldn't really comprehend what was happening until Vince pulled me off of him and pushed me upstairs. 

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I heard Dom yell after me. Vince held me in his arms for a few moments. Either for comfort or for Dom's safety. 

"What's going on, Letty?" 

"I don't want to talk about it." 

He left without another word, knowing that there was nothing you could do once I had made up my mind. I guess that was something Dom and I had in common. We could both be stubborn.