Don't Shoot!

No One's POV

    When everyone made it over the wall Mikasa, Armin, and Eren were separated from the rest of the group. (Y/N) handed Mina to a couple of survey corps who specialized in medical training. He sat down with Jean as they shared a bag of water. Jean took a drink, "That was the craziest shit I have ever seen in one day." (Y/N) grabbed the bag, "You can say that again."
    As (Y/N) gulped down his water Christa walked up to them, "I'm glad to see you guys made it to." "Yep, it's feels good to be alive."
    Christa and Ymir walked away as Jean took one more sip of the water, "Good thing we were sworn into secrecy." He pointed to the two walking away, "If they found out about Eren-" he was interrupted by a canon firing. "They shot a canon, but why just one?" "Look smoke inside the wall!" A random cadet yelled. Everyone looked to see smoke not that far away. Reiner started using his ODM gear to head towards the smoke with Annie, Bertholdt, (Y/N), and Jean following suit.

  When they made it they saw half a titan just sitting there, "What the hell is that?" Jean asked. "Whatever it is we should just let the general take care of it." Reiner said.
    Armin came from the smoke and started to try and convince to everyone that Eren was on their side. During his speech (Y/N) started walking forward until Jean grabbed his arm, "What do you think your doing?" "I'm going to help them." "Why?" "That down there is Armin, Mikasa, and Eren. Three people that we spent years training with and we even fought along side them and we're just going to let them get killed by a general who is scared." "So what, your plan is to just go down there and die with them?" "Wasn't it you who said we weren't trained to let our comrades fight alone? Well right now they're fighting against a bunch of people who are scared and afraid."
    Annie stepped in and hit (Y/N)'s head, "If you want to help them we should go up there." She then pointed to the cannon aiming at the three. "If we take that we could point it at the general and give Armin more time to explain." Jean looked at Annie, "You can't be serious?" He let go of (Y/N)'s arm, "God damn it, lead the way." Reiner and Bertholdt backed away, "We don't want any part of this."
    Annie, Jean, and (Y/N) went up the wall and snuck up behind the cadets controlling the cannon. They knocked them all out and looked to see the scared general signaling to fire the cannon after Armin tried to convince them one more time. Nothing happened causing everyone looking towards the cannon and saw (Y/N) handling the cannon while Annie and Jean gave off the survey corps salute with Armin.
    Commander Pixis stepped in, "You haven't changed. As big as you are, you've still got the guts of a scared fawn." He looked at Armin, "Can't you see how magnificent his salute is? I just arrived, but the situation has already been delayed to me. You go organize the reinforcements. I think it'd be worthwhile to hear what they've got to say." "But sir he's a titan." "That's true, but he has a boy trying to convince us to let him live, a girl ready to kill a bunch of soldiers here, and three others up there ready to blow me and you away. I think we should listen."

Timeskip

    Commander Pixis took Mikasa, Eren, and Armin to the top of the wall. As Annie, Jean, and (Y/N) were taken back to everyone else and thrown into a room as a higher up was going to decide their punishment.
    As the three waited Jean face palmed, "I knew I shouldn't of listened to you two." Someone then entered the room and it showed to be Hanji, "So let me get this strait, you decided to go to the top of the wall, knock out a squad of survey corps, take over a cannon, and point it at a general and commander." (Y/N) just stared at her blankly, "Yes." "That has got to be the stupidest thing either one of us has ever done."
    She exited the room walking outside, "I'll let you three off the hook this time. But I can't help you out of these situations all the time (Y/N)." "I know Hanji."
    All the scouts were gathered together to hear Pixis' speech. While everyone was waiting a couple of people started to try and get out of fighting. Pixis gave a speech telling everyone that they could go home and live their final moments with their families, or fight to protect their families so that they could live on. Every soldier that started to leave turned around and stayed to fight.

Timeskip

    The fight had started with Eren to move the boulder and plug the hole in the wall. (Y/N) was with Connie, Armin, Jean, Reiner, Marco, Bertholdt, and Annie on top of the wall. Red flares shot into the sky signaling that something interfered with the plan. Armin ran off towards the smoke before anyone could stop him.
    After a while Connie came up with a plan to go and right to help draw in more titans. People agreed to help him with Jean and (Y/N) being a group. After a while they were going to head up the wall, until a titan appeared. This made (Y/N) move right causing the two to collide.
    They both landed on the ground and tried to get back up, but the collision caused their odm gear to malfunction. Two titans started walking towards them, "What do we do?!" "Run!"
    They both ran into an ally way and ran into a building going to the second floor. As they were hiding (Y/N) asked for Jean's 3D Maneuver Gear. As (Y/N) started dismantling Jean checked outside, "What are you trying to do?" "If the maneuver gear isn't badly damaged I might be able to fix them. It'll take me a minute so keep an eye out for titans.
    As he was checking the gear he hit the floor, "Damn it." "What's wrong?" "I can repair your gear, but mine is toast." Jean looked out the window and saw a dead body with its gear intact, "Why don't we use that one?" "To strap it off their body would take to long, but if you could rip it open and find this part intact." (Y/N) held up the part needed, "Then I can fix this which would get us out of here." "Alright then, stay here."
    Jean went out to get the part. He opened the maneuver gear and looked for the part. Once he found it a titan appeared behind him. Marco came down and led the titan away giving Jean enough time to grab the part and give it to (Y/N). He fixed the 3D Maneuver Gears. "Alright let's go."
    They both went through the town distracting titans until they made it to the top of the wall with Connie, Annie, and a few others. They then saw Eren carrying the bolder towards the hole. "Lets go help him!" Connie shouted as he headed towards Eren with everyone following suit.
    (Y/N) separated from the group with two titans following him, "Come and get me dumb asses!" (Y/N) took down the two titans after leading them away from the action, "Ok now to get back to the others." Before he did though he noticed a titan trying to eat somebody. He attached his gear to the titan and killed its nape. Marco fell from the titan's grasp, "(Y/N)!" Marco landed on the building below them hitting his head.
    (Y/N) landed next to him and saw that his head was bleeding, "Marco, are you ok?" "A-annie." Marco then passed out. "Marco keep your eyes open. Where is your gear?" A titan walked towards them and reached for the two, 'shit.' Before the titan reached them somebody cut its nape killing it.
    (Y/N) looked up to see their savior, "Thank god. Annie come help me with Marco!" Annie landed next to him, "Is he dead?" "No, but he has probably suffered massive brain damage, if we could get hit back over the wall he will probably be in a come for a while. I'd be surprised if he even remembers anything." "You carry him. I'll protect you guys." "Alright lead the way."

Timeskip

    After two days of plugging the hole everyone was now in the streets trying to identify bodies. As (Y/N) was searching for bodies Annie, Reiner, and Bertholdt walked with (Y/N). "Do you know what Marco's condition is?" Annie asked. "I was told that he will probably be in a coma for a while. They say he might not even remember much of what happened that day." "Ok." "Oh I forgot to say thanks to you Annie. You saved mine and Mina's life, you helped Jean and I take the cannon to help Armin, and saved me and Jean the other day." "No problem."
    The four joined a group to look at a red blob a titan threw up. Sasha was just staring at it and started shaking. (Y/N) put his hand on her shoulder, "You ok Sasha?" "Y-yeah I'm fine."
Everyone spent the rest of the day confirming the bodies of dead soldiers.

Timeskip

    Today was the day that Eren went on trial. During the trial everyone bickered back and fourth about what they should do with Eren. Eren then yelled at the military police until Levi started kicking Eren senseless. Mikasa tried to attack Levi, but Armin and (Y/N) held her back, "Trust the Survey Corps Mikasa. I'm sure they have a plan." In the end Eren was handed over to the Survey Corps.
    As everyone was leaving Mikasa tried to kill Levi again, but (Y/N) and Armin held her back again, "Armin, we need to hold her down and lead her away from him." "Agreed, let's check up on Eren later."