Complete Rewrite

So I finally caught up on Attack on Titan and decided to re-read this story to figure out what to do and I came up with a conclusion. This story is absolutely terrible. Probably the worst one I have done. I remember that when I wrote this story I did not plan ahead at all. I just wrote whatever I thought of as I was writing each chapter. So I am going to rewrite this story. I have a few ideas and I can't choose what I want to do. I still want Hange to be like an older sister. But for the love interest I don't know.

Hitch could be fine, there's nothing bad that could happen with her, she's just not shown as much as the others.

I love Sasha as a character, but you know what happens. And I'm pretty sure that if I tried to keep her alive the story would just go down the drain.

Historia would have a lot of nice scenes, but so far she isn't in the last season a lot.

Pieck would be a little difficult, but could work. But the fact that she would die soon because of the dying after inheriting a titan power for 13 years would make it sad.

Annie could work really well, but she has the same problem as Pieck.

If you have any ideas let me know. I'll let you know when the rewrite should happen.