Another Attack

No One's POV

    Eren, (Y/N), Sasha, Connie, Marco, and two others were on top of the wall working on the cannons on their first day. Sasha managed to steal a pound of cooked meat from the general's office. Everyone said that what she did was a bad idea, but soon gave in and said they wanted a piece during their lunch break.
   As everyone was working the colossal titan appeared behind them sending a wave of smoke at them causing them all to get thrown off of the wall. They all managed to use their gear to catch themselves resulting in no casualties. The colossal titan created a hole in the wall and then destroyed the top part of the wall destroying all the cannons. Eren went to kill the colossal titan, but when he got close to it's nape, it just vanished. All the scouts were then called back to HQ and anyone who had contact with the colossal titan had to report every detail.
   All the citizens started evacuating as all the scouts prepared for battle. The general gave a big speech to all the scouts as they were the only defense wall Rose had. Everyone split up into their squads and (Y/N) was with Eren, Armin, Mina, Thomas, and a few others.
    The squad advanced towards the action, but as they were in the air an abnormal titan jumped towards them. Everyone moved out of the way and landed safely on the rooftops. They all looked back and saw Thomas in the mouth of the titan. It ate Thomas and started walking away, so Eren started chasing it. The group tried to stop him but he ignored them, causing the others to follow him.
    During the chase a titan jumped up and and bit off Eren's leg sending him tumbling on rooftops. The rest of the scouts were attacked not soon after. A titan pulled on Mina's line making her slam into a building dazed on the ground. Another titan swung at (Y/N) causing him to dodge, but he wasn't looking making him land on the streets. Armin was stunned from fear as he watched his teammates get eaten.

(Y/N)'s POV

    'What the hell just happened?' I got up and held my head as blood dripped onto my hand, 'Damn that hurts!' I looked around my surroundings and saw my scout team getting eaten until I heard someone scream. I heard it come from someone behind a titan so I got up and killed it.
   After it fell, I saw Mina fall onto a rooftop crying while holding where her left arm use to be. I landed next to her and pulled out a bottle of liquor, that I confiscated from another scout member. I poured it onto her wound, "Shit that hurts!" "I know but bare with me." After it was cleaned I took off some of my jacket and wrapped it around her stump to stop the bleeding a little.
     I put her on my back as I looked around and saw Eren in a titan's mouth as Armin reached out to him, until the titan swallowed Eren. The titan walked away leaving the three of us on the rooftops.
    After a while Connie's squad spotted us and landed on the building we were on. "Hey, where are your guy's squad?" The three of us couldn't get the courage to say those two words. "They're dead." Ymir answered for us. Those words made Armin cry and Connie was taken back by this. Connie and Ymir started arguing with each other. Armin went to go join the rear guard, so I joined him so I could get medical attention for Mina. I put her on my back as she held on.

Armin's POV

   As we were flying through the air we saw Hanna and Franz laying down on the ground. We landed on the streets and walked up next to them, "Hanna what are you doing?" I asked. "Guys help me! Franz isn't breathing! I've been trying to resuscitate him over and over again, but Franz isn't-" she couldn't finish her sentence as she started crying. "Hanna it's dangerous here, so let's just-" "I can't just leave Franz like this!" "Hanna, Franz is-" I couldn't finish my sentence.
    (Y/N) then put his hand on my shoulder, "We have to go Armin. If we stay here we will join Franz in death." "We can't leave Hanna." "Hanna will choose it she will follow us, we can't force her. If we argue with her we'll just draw attention to us." "Ok, let's go then." "Lead the way Armin." We left Hanna and continued our way to the rear guard.