Ch. 1

Chapter Summary: You find yourself in a pickle with very little memory of what went down.
Oh geez.
___________________________________________

The fuzziness hadn't gone away. Uncomfortably shifting on the couch, you frowned in your sleep as you twisted and turned.

What's were you doing again? You weren't asleep...Papyrus and Sans were trying to show you something.

You unconsciously furrowed your eyebrows, the distant voices were submerged in a water-like trance. It was so distant you could only hear the rumbles of someone's voice. You tried to turn over but you had your arm caught on something, binding you down into the void. The soft inhale you gave hurt, as if you swallowed thousands of spikes.

You tried again, ignoring the hurting feeling you got when you inhaled. The fuzzy feeling was beginning to quicken, like static running through your skin at each attempts to breathe.

You moved your hand, the soft binds slowly digging into your skin tighter each time you moved. Where was Papyrus? Where was Sans? Did something happen to them?

Was Papyrus okay?

"tra la la..." finally, a clear voice spoke near you, and you whipped your head towards the direction to the voice. It was distant, but not like the shouting that was blurred away.

A small whine came from you, tears gathering in your eyes as you looked around the void. No light source anywhere as you desperately looked for those familiar blue eye lights. A whimper came from you as your eyes only saw pure black. Black from miles and miles on end, a endless feeling settled in your chest as you let the tears flow down you cheeks. Panic slowly rising in your chest as you vaguely remember what happened before being dragged into this endless void.

Papyrus was hugging you, so was Sans as they.. they what? What were they showing you before the three of you had fallen unconscious? Or was it you that only fell into this void?

Okay, okay, deep breaths. Ignore the pain and keep taking deep breaths.

"tra la la...life is some times oh so...cruel." The voice was closer yet echoing a different directions. You furrowed your eyebrows, breathing slow and short to stop the pain that spiked in your throat, your head spinning.

"but the moon in the dark is..beautiful.."

A hand rested itself on your forehead, covering parts of your eyes as you craned your neck to see the person. He wore a long cloak that covered parts of his face.

Bones.

A boney smile greeted you, but some type of liquid was oozing out of his eye sockets as if he was crying an eternal stream. The grin that you met had soft glowing purple magic oozing out. Very slowly and very little.

You recoiled, inhaling sharply in alarm at the skeleton before you. You had no idea who this man was. he didn't look like anyone you recognized.

He must've sensed your fear as his half-moon socket opened fully in shock. A strange language echoed the void, his actions only suggesting he was the source.

"tis i not your enemy...." he explained vaguely. Shapes of hands moving and forming symbols above his shoulder as his voice echoed. "an unlikely ally." he continued.

You stared in silent terror. Unsure how to escape your imprisonment. Where where you? Where was Sans and Papyrus?

This guy talked in riddle-form. Using words to vaguely form a sentence - leaving you to fill in the blanks. . . How? You wondered, brows furrowing lightly as you watched the skeleton tap his chin.