initium finis | 1.2.2

Start from the beginning

Hoseok offered Yoongi a small smile.

"Yeah," he echoed, though the smile did not reach his eyes."For the change." 

Yoongi frowned internally at his reaction. Hoseok had been living in this secret society for longer than Yoongi had. The goals and beliefs of their society should be inscribed into his brain. He should be excited that he was doing this. Yoongi was the only one that could feel slightly on edge.

So why does Hoseok look like he isn't on board?

Probably Jimin.

"We're here. Come on out."

Stepping out, Yoongi took a deep breath, inhaling the cool, crisp air.

God, I haven't been outside in so long.

Hoseok and Yoongi walked silently side by side behind Namjoon, who led them into the grand restaurant.

Countless rows of lights adorned the restaurant. Even from afar, you could tell that this restaurant wasn't just any normal one. The lights were shining brightly from the entrance of the restaurant and inside, showing the chandelier which reflected off the cool, marble tiles of the floor.

Yoongi looked around in wonder at the richness of the atmosphere, rendered speechless at how fancy the place was. There was only one small detail that couldn't be overlooked.

There were no other people dining in here.

Yoongi's eyebrows raised at the sight. How could there not be people in here? Did Namjoon plan to have the restaurant completely empty?

The only movement Yoongi could see were the waiters who were quickly setting up a table, a table that no doubt was meant for Hoseok and he.

Namjoon gestured to the table that he had watched be set up, motioning Yoongi and Hoseok to sit down.

"I hope you don't mind the number of people here," he said."Its just safety precautions."

Yoongi nodded. It made sense. As far as all is concerned, Hoseok and Yoongi were still dead. If someone were to see them, it could put a target on their backs, making it much more difficult for them to continue with their plans.

"We'll leave you alone for now," Namjoon said."The courses will be given to you. Everything is already set in place for you. Enjoy yourselves."

With that, Namjoon left, leaving Hoseok and Yoongi alone.

"I don't know about you," Hoseok suddenly said."But I'm starving. When are these people going to bring our food?"

Yoongi nodded in agreement. He had not had any time to eat. After the meeting, Ruby took him to fully immerse himself as a member of the society.

"This is what you will use for everything. All of us have one, but since you're like me, you'll get this one."

She handed Yoongi a bracelet, a gold one that already had my name inscribed into it in cursive. Yoongi put it on, lips parting in surprise as the bracelet began to hum as it made contact with him.

Ruby smiled at Yoongi's reaction."That's normal. Your bracelet is reacting to you. Each bracelet that is made is personalized. That way, no identification can be taken from anybody which prevents break ins and potential threats from entering.

"The bracelet also let's the higher ups where everyone is. Only the person who the bracelet belongs to can take it off so if anyone goes missing, we'll be able to track them and bring them back safely."

Yoongi nodded, eyes transfixed onto the bracelet that permanently helped establish his place in this society.

"Now that you have your bracelet," she said."There are other things you have to do. Clothes for example. I know you've been borrowing Jimin's clothes from Hoseok's room. There are other things we have to do too, like making you as an Alpha A so people know and are aware of your status. We'll get to that later. First your clothes."

"I won't be needing Jimin's clothes anymore." Yoongi said, smiling. Hoseok nodded.

"Does that mean you won't be sleeping in my room anymore either?" he asked nonchalantly. Yoongi arched his eyebrows at the question, studying his expression. Yoongi could detect a sort of bitterness in his voice, but he couldn't fully pinpoint it.

"Tomorrow most likely," Yoongi responded."I haven't been assigned a room yet. There wasn't enough time."

Hoseok nodded."Your last night with me then?"

"Yes."

"I'm sure your room will be grand," Hoseok said."The higher the rank, the better and fancier your room is. You're the top of the top."

"As long as it can be used. I don't particularly care what the room has."

The tension between the both of them seemed to have lifted. Yoongi smiled at Hoseok, feeling himself loosening and gaining confidence with him.

This isn't so bad.

Before they could continue conversation, the waiters came in, bringing with them food and drinks. Yoongi's stomach growled instinctively at the sight before him. Yoongi's cheeks flushed in embarrassment, Hoseok laughing though not in a mean way.

"Well," Hoseok grinned."Let's eat."

a/n: teyaaaa_kim hey sweetie i noticed you asked me a question on my message. i was in the middle of this and i didn't realize it so let me answer it now!

initium finis is the name of part one, which is why that is the first part of a chapter title. the numbers are like so. let's take this chapter initium finis | 1.2.2 as an example.

initium finis means that this chapter is part of part one. the numbers are a bit different. 1.2.2

the first '1' signifies what part it is. there are two parts for perfect match, so there is an overlap of chapters because i start over in the numbers. the first '2' signifies what tens place it is in (in this case it is in the twenties). the second '2' signifies the specific number it is.

so really what the chapter is saying is initium finis | part one, chapter twenty two.

hope that clears it up ❤️❤️

if you guys have anymore questions feel free to ask me, i don't bite i promise :)