What am i gonna do on a lazy day?

An idea suddenly popped in my head. I got up from my bed and got out of my room, heading towards the living room, i turned on the television and got my Mean Girls c.d. out. Oh, how i miss Mean Girls. I wonder if there's ever gonna be a reunion between them. Lindsay Lohan is fairly on drugs, Rachel Mcadams is wowing herself towards fame and the others are just others.

I pop the disk on my television and sat down on my seat. After a short while the movie started and it showed the scene where Cady's parents were talking to her. Woah. Lindsay Lohan looks so young in this movie. I guess that's the perks of 2004 movies.

As i continued to watch the movie, someone suddenly knocks on the front door. My face scurry up in confusion. Who could it be? I grab the remote beside me and pause the movie, i walk towards the front door and opened it, revealing Mr. Charles Delacorte.

He was standing outside the snow, the snow covered his expensive coat. His lips were turning blue and he was freezing cold.

"Charles get inside!" I say ushering him in. I close the door shut and turned around to face him. He created a pool of melted snow on the floor. My mother would kill me. I hang his coat, together with his scarf and gloves.

I immiedtly rush to the kitchen and make some hot chocolate for him. I push Charles towards the fireplace so that he could warm up and defrost. I gave him his hot chocolate and force him to drink it up. He hesitantly drank it and his lips were slowly turning back to it's normal color. I suddenly ask him a bunch of questions.

"What happened to you?" I question him.

"The weather's so bad" Charles simply answers "I came here to stop by to tell you that my birthday is on Sunday and many people would be there including Kendall"

"But, that's gonna be on the next next day"

Today's a Friday.

"It's not until a few days, we'll be fine" he responds. He hugs himself to get warmer. He finishes his cup of hot chocolate.

The lights suddenly flickers and boom. It goes off. I heard myself sigh in frustration. I knew i should have prepared some flashlights "I'll be right back" i got up from the floor and went to get some lights. I try to find the lights but all i see are some scented candles which was used by my mother a few years ago. She brought it home from their office party because she says it's useful.

When i return to Charles, he was shivering while his cup was beside him. I grab the blankets on the couch and wrapped it around him. I lighted the candles around the living room so that we could see. So much for watching Mean Girls.

"Why are you- never mind" he says looking down. He wraps his blanket tighter around him. I hate it when people say that. I hate how they say 'never mind' or 'nothing'. They suddenly say something then shakes it off their mind.

"What is it?" i ask.

The only sound is the fire cracking around the firepit. The candles looks so beautiful around us. It seems like a romantic scene between two characters. But hey, i don't like him.

He hesitates at first but then he finally answers "Why are you suddenly being nice to me, after all the rude things i've done to you" he says looking up from the ground. I watch him- his dark chocolate brown eyes- his dirty brown hair- his perfect face. I see his walls around him- walls that are too high that nobody can get through them. Someone might have hurted him so bad. What if it was Kendall? He wants her back. And he wants me to be his rebound. What if she was the one who caused him like this? A cold hearted playboy, plus, a jerk.