Sick cuddles - chap 7 - prinxiety

Requested by @dark_shadowling

*Love,Simon spoilers

Virgil POV

I knocked on the red door, which was covered with Disney posters and crowns. A feeble "come in" came from the room so I roughly opened the door. I looked to the bed to see a pitiful looking Roman laying down with tissues surrounding him.

"Oh I thought Patton was going to help me?" He croaked, his sore throat obviously othering him.

"I did too."

"Soooo, why are you here?"

"Because Dad decided to go on a date with Logan and he put me in charge of you." I groaned hand on my hip not moving from the door way. "So what do you want Princey?"

"I wanna watch a movie." He pouted like a little kid, sticking his bottom lip out: I blushed a bit looking at his plump lip. What would it be like to kiss him?

"Helllllllloooooo?" I snapped out of my thoughts, glancing at him.

"Oh yeah, so what do you wanna watch? I'm assuming disney?" I questioned going over to his shelves of movies.

"No, not today... I wanna watch Love, Simon." He decided "it's on the bottom one" he pointed to the right edge of the bookshelf and I grabbed the red movie case.

I walked over towards his tv and slid it into the DVD player, I grabbed the remote and handed it to him. "Anything else?"

He blushed red as he mumbled something I couldn't hear.

"What was that?" I asked

"Would you... would you cuddle me?" He asked his face burning now.

I felt my cheeks heat up and my heart race. I bit my lip not knowing what to say, of course I wanted to but I had a persona to keep up. I looked back at the prince to see him giving his puppy dog eyes.

I laughed and agreed. I sat on top of the covers, near the edge of the bed, keeping my distance.

"That's not cuddling." Roman said, grabbing my hoodie and pulling me towards him. My eyes widened as he pulled me so my head was on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and continued watching the movie. I was thankful for my foundation, it was hiding how red I was.

****

We had gotten to the Ferris Wheel scene, and watched as Bram got on. I hadn't read the book, so I was shocked, Roman however basically knew the book and movie word for word. Right as they got to the top I saw Bram lean in, but before I saw the kiss I felt my head get jerked to the side and Roman's lips crash onto mine.

I didn't kiss back, my mind not working. I was so shocked that he actually liked me, I thought for sure I had no chance. Here I was though kissing him. I was brought out of the trance however when I felt the warm lips leave mine.

"I-I'm sorry Virgil! I should have asked.. I don't know why I did it-"

I cut him off by pulling his sash towards me making our two lips met. His smooth lips contrasted with my rough chapped ones. His lips tasted like vanilla and lip gloss. Soon his tongue had entered my mouth, and I let it. We had to pull back however, both of us needing air.

We sat there for a moment the movie credits playing in the background.

"Wow" I finally whispered out of breath, my lips still tingling from the kiss.

"Wow indeed, Virgey. Wow indeed." Roman responded wrapping his arm around me.

I snuggled into his chest before asking something I knew might change my life. "Will... will you be my boyfriend?" I asked looking up at the fanciful trait.

"Forever my dear." He said kissing my hair.

A/n how was that? Part two?

Stay geeky my friends! May the fandoms be with you!