The secert - Chapter 3 - Prinxiety

We had been dating for 11 months. 11 whole months. I had wanted to announce to the world that I was dating Virgil, but he didn't want the others to know. And just because I'm such a great boyfriend I kept it a secret. Until one thing happened, that may I say was NOT my fault, and the world knew our secret.

Logan and Patton had left on a date in the imagination, which left me and Virgil alone. I had gone over earlier, inviting him over. He was in my room, the both of us watching Aladdin. I reached my hand sneakily over his shoulder, causing a blush to form on his cheeks, but he acknowledged nothing. I gazed at him, his dark eyes fixed on the tv, his purple bangs hiding his forehead. He was beautiful. A few more minutes in and I knew I all I wanted was to kiss him. He looked over and saw me staring, causing a smirk to appear on his pink lips.

"Like What you see princey?" He snickered, putting his hand on my chest.

"I do indeed." I replied, moving closer towards him, our foreheads now touching.

He suddenly pulled on my sash, causing our lips to collide. His tongue began to explore my mouth, stopping only for a second to breath. His lips tasted of mint chapstick and he smelled of lemon drops and sleep (a/n you are now my friend if you know that reference). My hands were in his hair, the movie fading in the background. His hair felt soft as I grabbed a fistful, I pulled back slightly just needing air, before pulling him close once more.

I could feel my pants grow tighter as he let out a small groan. I moved him into my lap as the kissing became more intense. His hand rubbed my back, the other in my hair as we fought for dominance with our tongues. I won, Virgil allowing my tongue to enter his mouth and explore the inside.

I flipped him on his back, as I kissed him. I felt a bulge from his pants, and I smirked into the kiss. He moaned, making my pants feel even smaller. I pulled back, gasping for air, as I caught my breath I lowered my lips to his neck, sucking and biting as I heard Virgil gasp. Right as I reached for his pants, I heard a slight creak from the door.

I turned to see Logan standing there opened mouth, staring at the both of us. We all started at each other, none of knowing what to say, but all of our cheeks burning. I got off of Virgil slowly.

"I thought you were going to be gone until ten." I muttered breaking the silence, glancing at the clock to see it was only 7:00.

"Patton wasn't feeling optimal." Logan replied still staring at us. "But I see you two were."

My red cheeks felt even hotter, as he kept staring at us his mom face on. He Glared at us both, crossing his arms and shaking his head. Eventually he left leaving us in silence.

"What if he tells Thomas and the fanders?"  Virgil started to panic, his eyes wide.

"I'll make sure he doesn't," I said lightly kissing his forehead, and sunk down away from my room, and up to Logan.

"Logan, you can't tell Thomas-" I cut myself off as I saw that Logan was standing in Thomas's living room, right. Next. To. Him.

"Can't tell me what?" Thomas questioned looking over at me.

"Uhhhhhhh nothing!" I replied as I tried to sink out, but Thomas summoned me back up, along with Virgil and Patton.

"Well hey Kiddos!"

"What do you want?"

"So Logan was in the middle of telling me something important, but then Roman busts in and tells him not to tell me. Do you guys know why?" Thomas explained looking at each side in turn.

"I don't," Patton shook his head sincerely

"What about you Virgil?" Thomas asked.

His eyes widened, but just barely as he tried to lie his way out. "No, why would I know anything?"

"FALSEHOOD." Logan screamed pointing a finger at anxiety. "Thomas, look Virgil and Roman are-"

"Becoming friends!" I finished quickly a nervous chuckle escaping.

"You are more than that!" Logan spat "They're dating!"

The room was quiet as Thomas and Patton stared at us and Logan fummed.

"Why?" Was all I asked to the logical side. "It wasn't your business, and now look what you've done!" I pointed to my boyfriend, still on the stairs taking ragged panicked breaths as the anxiety overtook him.

"Thomas deserves knowledge." Was all he said as he sunk out.

A/n  there will be a part 2, don't kill me!

Stay geeky my friends! May the fandoms be with you!