The Secret part 3 - Chapter 6 -Prinxiety

A/n sooooooo my friend drew me as Virgil, since I am always anxious. I just thought it was cute! Please follow her Luvphoenix !! She has some similar content so y'all might like her!

"I didn't want to," I mumbled "and Roman respected my wishes, Logan didn't."

And with that I sunk back to my room. My room that somehow comforted me, yet frightened everyone else. I fell into my bed, crawling under the comforter and trying not to slide into another attack.

In for 4...hold for 7... out for 8

I repeated the steps, and slowly felt my breath go back to a normal state, the river of anxiety only having a small storm, but no hurricane.

I was exhausted, attack's took so much energy from me and I don't have much to begin with. I slowly let my eyelids close as I felt myself start drift off into sleep. I was confused, however because usually it took hours to finally fall asleep after many internal fights. That's when I looked at my door, shifting slightly and saw a purple haired boy with a leather jacket and Starbucks. He winked at me as I felt myself not being able to resist the tempting offer of slumber.

I know this is short, I'm sorry guys! Stay geeky my friends! May the fandoms be with you!