Chapter 10 - WTF??

Start from the beginning

Jody and Maleeyah immediately lets go of each other and Jody turns to face me and scratches the back of his head. "Uhh I- Maleeyah uhh we uhm-" Jody says as Maleeyah answers "We knew each other from when we were kids, we met on a camp thats why we embraced each other like we did" she says shrugging like its the most obvious thing.

Somethings fishy I can just tell. "So what the fuck is a 'MATE'?" I ask putting emphasis on the word mate.

"Thats what they use to call one another" says Kyle quickly. So he knows her too then? Okay then.

"Well then I guess I'll leave you three to catch up" I say walking out. I know I shouldnt be mad and that I dont actually have any reason to be upset but I am.

I feel like they lying to me. I hate being lied to and it stings that Maleeyah might know more about my boys than I do. I just need some air.

I walk to the lake, needing to calm myself. When I get there Mr wolf is lying there just looking at the water, he's ears peek up when he hears me. I go to sit next to him. I need to vent.

"Hey there boy" I greet scratching his head.

"Well, my family's here. They are visiting and well lets just say I was ecstatic but then they got here" I sigh.

"Yeah I know I'm suppose to be happy. It's just I have a gut feeling. I feel like I'm beinglied to and I hate it. I took the bots to town and something weird happened. Jodyvand Maleeyah freezes and screams the word mate" I say deep in thought.

"I ask about the weird shit going on, Jody cant form a proper sentence, Maleeyah gave me some BS story, and Kyle backed them up I cant tell for sure what exactly they bullshitting me about but I just know they are.

Yes, I hate being lied to but I'm not even as mad about that as I am hurt. They are my friebds, my brothers and the fact they don't trust me enough or have as much faith in our friendship hurts" I tell the wolf, sadly.

Mr wolf visibly tenses and I look at him and he looks sad, guilty even?

I swear today I might as well wear 'the what the fuck look'. Its dark out and I need to head home.

"Mr wolf I got to go home, I'll see you tomorrow alright?" It looks like he nods his head, I'd laugh if I wasn't so upset.

When I get to the house, I'm met with all of them sitting in the lounge eating the famous homemade pizza, without me might I add.

I mentally roll my eyes. They all look cozy, so busy talking and laughing to notice I came in. I want to turn back out when Jody sees me.

"Little one, we were wondering where you went, but Maleeyah here told us you had an admirer" he says wiggling his eyebrows.

Ohhh so what it's fine to be hanging out with a guy now????

I go to grab two pieces of pizza go to my room and slam my door shut. Not in the mood for anyone right now. I lock my door, grab my headphones and blast my music in them.

I thought I loved change. Yeah, in my geographical location, my house and school. Not my family and I feel like they all are changing and I'm not sure how to handle it right now.

I wake up, seeing the sun rising, shit I must have fell asleep last night. I get up and do my business and head to the kitchen.

I stop in my tracks when that mouth watering chocolate and mint with a hint of forest scent invades my nose.

I follow it to see Keagan and everyone else, including Maleeyah sleeping on my lounge floor in sleeping bags.

What the actual fuck? Tip-toeing and stepping over everyone making my way to the kitchen. Weird, so ignore it and move on.