one

The small brunette squirmed and whimpered in the olders arms "put me down" he whinned he didnt want this new life he wanted to be home and be his normal self.

"Shh baby your okay" the man known as Jonah said rubbing his back and carrying him to his shiney white car.

Jonah held zach tightly in one arm and opened the car door to the back seat. Gently Jonah placed the small boy in the carseat and started to buckle him in the small boy whimpering and whinning.

"Its okay darlin" the brunette said looking down at the boy in the carseat whipping away the stray tear running down his new ageplay babys face.

Jonah reached over and grabbed a toy stuffed bear from the diaper bag he had packed "here you go Angel" he said handing it to the boy named zach.

Zach hesitated before reaching out and taking the soft toy snuggling his face into the soft bear. Jonah smiled at the boy but then frowned slightly when he saw he was still crying into the bear.

Jonah closed the car door gently then got in the front seat adjusting the mirror so he would be able to see zach. "Get some sleep honey we have a long drive home" Jonah said calmly a smile etched on his face despite that his baby was crying he was just so happy to finally have him after placing his order for him over a month ago.

They had a four hour car ride home and Jonah was hoping zach would fall asleep because he didnt bring anything for him to do and by the time they get to jonahs house it would be about midnight.

about 15 minutes into the ride Jonah looked in the rear view mirror to check on zach smiling when he saw him reaching up and playing with the little dangly toys attached to the carrying part of his baby carseat.

The next time Jonah looked to check on him he was staring up at the window watching the world on the outside pass by.

And the next time Jonah looked back zach was cuddling the stuffed teady bear fast asleep.

Once home Jonah careful not to wake zach got him oit of his carseat and carried him inside and into his nursery.
He changed him into a warm long sleeve onsie and a diaper he then gently lay him in his crib setting his bear and a pacifier beside him.

Heyyyo welcome to my new cringy book
This isnt all my idea I read a story a few weeks ago about this but forgot who wrote it so if this seems fimilar to another wdw ageplay youve read plz tell me so I can give the owner rightful credits❤