"You're right, I suppose I'm just trying to find a way to keep you around. Despite you being like those other trainers who imprison Pokémon there's something different about you that I like and I want to experience more of it."

Hilda was anxious now, her biggest fears about this guy were coming true. "Look N, I have to go," she said as she simultaneously returned Gigi and released a Braviary. He was one of Hilbert's Pokémon and he would occasionally lend him to her. She had Braviary quickly grab the generator with his talons and she climbed onto his back and they flew off.

xxxxx

By the time Nate and Rosa returned to camp, it was 7:00, dinner time. This was perfect because that meant they could eat dinner and get prepped for the party. 7:30 was about when dinner actually ended and everyone was out of the dining hall with the exception of the people that were helping with the cleanup. Nate took a deep breath, "Ready to get this thing going?" He asked Rosa.

"I'm game if you're game," she replied. They spent the next 45 minutes setting things up. Probably a little too long to set up considering there weren't many components compared to, say, the mixer but they got the place fixed up nicely. All the tables were pushed off to the sides of the dining hall with the exception of a couple that had all the drinks set on them. So there was a big, empty space for people to dance and hang out and what not.

Hilbert and Hilda walked in soon after they got ready to go. Hilbert had originally planned on helping out since he got feeling a lot better but Hilda had some 'needs' that needed to be met.

"Hey guys," Hilbert said, "you did good in here."

"Thanks, Hilbert, you guys ready for this?" asked Nate.

"Of course, I'm more than ready," said Hilbert.

"After having fun with Hilda?" Rosa said teasingly. Hilbert and Hilda looked at each other blushing.

Two hours earlier...

After all that mess at Hill Valley, Hilda was in desperate need of release, the kind that she was going to have with Hilbert before the power went out. But since the power had been out and had just come back on they still found inside to be too hot to have that kind of fun. Luckily Hilbert had some time to think while Hilda was away and came up with a great idea. He took her to a secluded spot of the lake that was out of reach of both camps so they could both cool off and have fun without any interruptions. When they got there, Hilda wasted no time and stripped down and ran into the water. She let out a sigh of relief as she felt the cool lake water engulf her body; "Come in Hilbert what are waiting for?" she called out.

"Nothing at all," Hilbert said as he hurriedly stripped down and ran into the lake. The second he got to her he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into a big, deep kiss. Hilda jumped up wrapping her legs around his waist and the two moaned in bliss as they began doing it right then and there. "Am I making you...feel better yet," Hilbert asked savoring the sensation.

"Oh yes," Hilda moaned, "I'm feeling better...already."

Hilbert walked over closer to the shore and gently laid her down so that she was not submerged but still in enough to where she was well covered by the water. Hilbert lied down on top of her and went right back to kissing her. Hilda enjoyed this until he suddenly stopped; she looked up to see him looking concerned at her, "I can't stop thinking about this whole thing with N, if he really does think that way about you then we're gonna have to deal with it," he said. Hilda smiled warmly at him and held a hand up to his cheek. "We can figure that out later. For now, give me all that you got." Hilbert smiled and started aggressively kissing and having his way with her. At that point, he was not holding anything back and Hilda was loving every minute of it.