"You know it," Ethan replied with a grin as he got his swim trunks back on.

xxxxx

Over at Hill Valley, Hilda was getting very bored and irritated dealing with the smug jerk of a camp owner. They were in a stable with pokemon such as Ponyta, Gogoat, and even a Bouffalant. Kevin was currently taking care of a shiny Rapidash, his personal Pokémon. "The pokemon stables have air conditioning too?" Hilda asked in irritated disbelief.

"We have power everywhere here," said Kevin, "We also have a set of perfectly maintained training grounds and a bar of all the finest gelato straight from Kalos I might add."

Hilda rolled her eyes, "there are people that are suffering in this heat now can I borrow a generator or not?"

Kevin chuckled in response, "Sure fine. There's one over here." He motioned to a spare one that was in a supply corner. Hilda pulled out a Pokeball and released her Pokémon, a female Emboar she nicknamed Gigi. "Gigi, could you help me and carry this generator back to the truck please?" Asked Hilda. Gigi nodded and picked up the generator and the two began walking out of the building, but Kevin wasn't ready to let her go just yet.

"We've also got WiFi and a cell tower," Kevin said.

Hilda really wanted to punch him now, "Ugh how about you bend over and I'll shove the cell tower up your a**?"

Kevin stuck his hands up signaling he would back off, but of course, that smug grin never left his face. Hilda just walked out with Gigi following.

When they got back to the truck, Hilda opened the tailgate and Gigi sat the generator in the back. "Thanks, Gigi-" As she spoke, she looked down and noticed that her back tire was flat. "What?" She asked in disbelief. She then looked up a little and noticed the front tire on that side was flat too. "How the he**?"

Her thoughts were interrupted by masculine laughs. She looked up and saw Justin and his friends, "Hey babe," said Kevin, "since it doesn't look like you're going anywhere for a while how about you keep me company for a while?"

"Actually, maybe you could keep us all company at once," one of his friends said.

"Oh yeah," they said in unison and high fived him for the idea.

"You've got to be kidding me," Hilda thought. Geez, these Hill Valley guys were sick minded. She definitely was not going to let it pass.

"Gigi, light 'em up," she said.

Gigi wasted not time and blasted all of them with a powerful flamethrower. After the attack, Gigi let out a breath of smoke. Justin and his friends were totally roasted by the attack and Justin groaned in pain as he stood back up and Hilda and Gigi just glared at him. "Whatever, there's plenty of other girls that would love to keep me company," Justin said as he and his friends walked away. "Yeah, that's what I thought perverts," she whispered.

"For someone who has subjected their Pokémon to Pokeballs you have made your Pokémon quite powerful." Again?! It was N again, just when she thought that was the end of her troubles.

"Thanks, we've been together for a long time," Hilda said trying to be polite.

"You're more irritable than before," N stated matter of factly.

"Well, that's what happens when you deal with idiots and perverts."

"I see. My offer is still open." Hilda was tired of this and just wanted to get away from him. "Thanks but I already said I'm busy, there are people depending on me," she said.

"I'm sure you've heard of the gelato that they have here, I have some in my cabin."

"YES, I've heard about the gelato and I'm sorry but like I said I'm a little busy."