Dance Tribute to Fred, Emily and Matt

Start from the beginning

"Losing him was like losing my father, Matt all over again. They were best friends in high school and what made it hard and difficult is for me to accept Fred's passing, I had been through it with my Dad, Matthew is that they both died of an heart attack. In that moment looking back, Archie knew the story of what I had gone through when his godfather passed, he started by asking me how was my day? And hours before up to this point, I had the crappiest day. The crappiest moment of the day was that my bridal gown was damaged, but I didn't complain about it I just kept it to myself until Archie asked  "how my day?" In order to brace myself for what was I was going to hear, but in the end after I had been told about dad, I said to him that I can replace a gown, but you can't never replace your dad."

Everyone applauded by that statement.

Derek reaction he choked up.

"Your love for him is that strong."

Jess said.

"Yes it is. If you see all of my childhood photos, Fred was such an huge part of growing up in my life! That how lost I have been feeling and what I am grieving with each and every day silently as I continue to be the "strength" to our family."

The whole family and friends of Jessica in the audience were sobbing in that response.

Jessica continues.

"When Archie eventually told me, I was just stunned as I hear him explain from his point of view, and being calm for his sake while at the same time the flashbacks of what happened when my father had his heart attack was coming every which way! As Archie spoke, the memories and visions of me being 14 years old, trying to do CPR and resuscitate my dad were strong that it hurts tens times worse now that it has happened to the second father figure of my life."

Archie, Jughead and FP sobbed as she explained that moment.

She said.

"But in reality, I couldn't even imagine what it was like in the office for Archie and my fiancé, Jughead and his dad, FP as they all had tried so hard to save him.  My fear for Archie of losing a parent back then was so strong, that I would feel a presence of my parents telling me to go to wherever they were and I have done it before only this time there were no presence, no urge to push to Daddy's office. I took it as a sign of had I been in there, it would have been a major trigger to go back to the day and I would be broken for good."

Derek said and complimented her.

"You are such an amazing sister, Jess! Archie must feel so blessed to have you in his life."

Archie sobbed as Mary comfort her son as he nods in agreement to what Derek said.

She smiles and then admitted confessing.

"Nowadays as my family and friends don't know is that I keep thinking and I act like I am patiently waiting for my fathers as well as my mom to come home in time for jughead and my wedding and do our father daughter dance. That how much I miss all of them."

Mary, John, Jess's uncle through Emily and Jessica's Grandma Marie all choke up upon hearing that.

Derek said in the clip.

"The dance we are doing contemporary! So the song we are dancing to is Dance with my Father. We decided to use Jess's goddaughter, Annabelle and her parents as a flashback of her younger years with her father for the first verse. Second verse will be Annabelle dancing with our professional dancing representing the Andrews family. Then we will have our 14 year old professional dancer to represent her when she lost Matt and then throughout the song we will do where she and Fred are at now."