Chapter 8

"Hey, let her go!" She screamed.

"Oh, there are more girl for us!"praised one boy amused. "Now we touch more by head"

Veronica opened her mouth, shocked, while Eva resisted and tried to get away from a blond boy. Veronica recognized him as one of those who entered into her high school a few hours ago.

"Hey, drop her stupid!" Paloma yelled, throwing herself at the boy who was grabbing her friend and getting Eva free.

Yes, the boy let Eva go, but he grabbed Paloma instead.

"Well, you're a beast."He smiled seeing as Paloma didn't stop trying to hit him, without success.

"Release her!" Veronica screamed with horror.

The boys laughed while other boy began to approach Eva again, who looked at them scared.

Ruben came up there and screamed, but it sounded more like a scared scream. Everyone turned to Ruben, who looked serious. The boy was much taller than the other five, but the others were stronger and they won him in number.

"Yes, it's more worth breaking your face than annoying them." said the blond releasing Paloma on the floor.

Veronica came running up to her and helped her up. Then she share a look with Eva.

"I'm fine." she whispered.

"Let's go" said Eva, holding Veronica with intention to run.

The dark blue-eyed girl shook her head, fearful.

"No ... I can not leave him here."

Paloma grabbed her too, harder.

"Are you crazy? Let's go now!"

Veronica did not react. She could not even breathe. The five boys began to beat Ruben, who fell to the ground in a matter of seconds.

"Stop!" she asked, then turned to her friends" Go and find help!"

Eva said no.

"We can not leave you here!"

"I'm not going to move. Find help!" Veronica despaired.

Both girls obeyed and ran away knowing that her friend would not leave without Ruben. Veronica approached the other boys and hung on the back of some while she biting his neck. She did not notice an enigmatic figure watching her from inside another car with too much interest. 

Thanks for reading! What are your thoughts on this chapter? 

Ig: itssarahmey

Fb: sarah mey libros