Chapter 4

"Yes, ok they are stupid who are tremendously hot. You can not deny me that Eva. "Paloma went on, trying to exasperate her.

The girl with tanned skin and green eyes spluttered as Paloma was speaking.

"No, I do not deny that, but it does not change the fact that they are not good people. We are better without them."

"What are their names?" Veronica interrupted once more.

Paloma and Eva looked at her with interest.

"What? Do you like them? "

Veronica blushed a little at Paloma's words. A student who thought he was late to class ran past the entrance and pushed Eva. Veronica grabbed her by the waist so she would not fall and the girl thanked her with her eyes.

"Of course not." Veronica denied.

He swallowed and looked straight ahead.

"Of course." The other two said in unison.

"You do not deceive us." Eva dropped, with a wicked smile.

"Of course not. Which of the three did you like? Come on tell me! Release it once!

Paloma began to jump excitedly as she took Veronica's hand. That last one girl snorted and her bangs rose a few inches as she did so.

"I told you that none." lied. "I only asked their names."

"Why would you want to know their names if you did not like them?" Asked a very insightful Paloma.

"Well, just to tell the master who are the guys who have loaded the only beautiful thing that our institute had."she argued annoyed.

Paloma watched her from a few centimeters taller.

"That is more typical of Eva than you. " said disappointed. "Also, I do not think you are so silly. Did not you notice that nobody told them anything in the entrance when they passed with the motorcycle? The smokers could have insulted them, however they didn't.

Veronica took a few seconds to assimilate that. It was true. The boys who smoked at the entrance used to be the most rebellious and rude of the whole center, and they had been silent with the three motorists.

"Why? "she asked, knowing that the guys at the entrance were mostly people who did not mind fighting with someone, and the most of the time, they even wanted a fight.

Eva lost her greenish gaze on her, firm and serene, but it was Paloma who answered her.

"Because they are afraid of them."

"They are not good company for anyone. The less it is with them the better." added Eva.

Paloma looked at her as if she were crazy.

"Are you kidding?"

Eva was surprised. At that moment she had understood that her friend was not kidding when she said moments before that she wanted to make them parents.

"Oh Paloma, do not be like that!" she scolded.

"It is being sincere. "she differentiated while she shrugged her shoulders. "Why can the men do it with everybody and we, women, can not? What's wrong with us using men just for our own pleasure?"

"You have not answered me."

Both returned to look at Veronica.

"True."

"They are Dario, Paulo and ... -Paloma hesitated a few seconds.- David. Come on, tell us in which one are you interested.

Paloma said it without thinking, as she did most things since two years. She had given more information than she should, but in that world, none of that mattered anymore. She was safe. She came closer to Veronica, intrigued. One part of her want it to be that boy with gray eyes. That one that changed Paloma's life once. 

Here starts the action. Enjoy it! and tell me if you like it please! Thanks again.

Ig: itssarahmey

Fb: sarah mey libros